The short post

I think that folks that want to read only short gramatical post similar to what they write or agree with are teh ones losing out. I spent 8 years developing complex computer programs speaking hillbilleze to guys tht used dictionary to try to decode my english and then reply from a dictionary convering Russian and Romanian to english.

If you take the time to bother to read and decode the colliquail terms and misspellings of oters then you also are learning to know them and appreciate them as the person they are. If you want to pigeon hole them in to your way of doing things then not only will younot learn any thing new you will enter the real world some day to find yourslf an utter failure at communication as you will be trying to again expect folks to speak your language. I am all for learning forign language and even Hillbilleze.
When I have any thing that merits a professional response , I use a spell checker. If I want to discuss business which I have been in since I was 15 years old and been suscessful in terms of the golds I choose to achieve, I always make phone contact. I find in the real world people are just people and a huge grasp of terminology is only helpful in the most formal of situations.