The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Ska

Photo1.jpg

Good morning, Raveners. Haven't posted a pic in a while (sorry about the lack of Indy in my pic).

indyclone25

Ska said:
Photo1.jpg

Good morning, Raveners. Haven't posted a pic in a while (sorry about the lack of Indy in my pic).
well thats not a good thing , we'll let it pass this time , better not let it happen again :D :D :D

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Stoo...you totally have a young David Frost thing going on...
Ha! You're right!:eek:
IndyWolf15 said:
Nice photo i really love it. BTW how old are u if you don't mind me asking.
In that photo? Eleven.:) (For a more recent pic, see page 31.)
indyclone25 said:
well thats not a good thing , we'll let it pass this time , better not let it happen again :D:D:D
Well, Ska does have the scruffy, 5 o'clock shadow so it's not completely Indy-less.:) Good to see you posting again, Ska.:hat:

IndyWolf15 said:
LOOK RC and i have very diffrent taste WE ARE not THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BROTHER AND SISTER BEING ON the same forum??????? Are you saying The_Raider is me and RC? Why do people let satan use them so. I don't have time to go back and forth with u my mom would not talk to me or my dad for a whole week and i really don't have time for you.

I don't know sometimes I think your posts are more an example of ESOL then a 15 year old girl with an internet connection and a keyboard.

No offense...

Rocket Surgeon said:
I don't know sometimes I think your posts are more an example of ESOL then a 15 year old girl with an internet connection and a keyboard.

No offense...
Thumbs down for this guy (n) :rolleyes:.

DocWhiskey

Chamone!

Even awesome-er (?) Nurhachi! Lovin' that Billie Jean jacket.

Not to turn this into an MJ impersonator thread, but here's a picture of my Halloween costume back in 2007!

24q1t0j.jpg

Might have to bust it out again this year.