Tonight I was a pilgrim in an unholy land....

Nurhachi1991

This girl I like from work invited me to go dancing with her at a club so I went.... as soon as I walked in the door I was like errrrrrm why are there half naked guys dancing?!

It was a gay club...... Love how she forgot to leave that out.

Than on top of that my Dad called me at 2 am asking me where the %^%$% I was.

Not a good night

btw: Nothing against gay people. I just felt like Indy in Berlin :p

Maybe she thinks you're gay...

Do you go shoe shopping with her too?

You DO own an MJ jacket, and you wear it right? That's pretty flamboyant...not to mention fabulous!

Nurhachi1991

Well judging how I hooked up later that night I dont think that she did.

hahaha and she has never even seen my MJ stuff :p

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well judging how I hooked up later that night I dont think that she did.
hahaha and she has never even seen my MJ stuff :p

The charity of women...

Well, maybe expand your horizons, this fellow hooked up but apparently likes long walks on the beach,scissor fights, miniature "dogs" and has exquisite taste in Jimmy Choos...

0_61_320_McGreevy.gif

DocWhiskey

You know pretending to be her gay friend could end up well if you play your cards right.

You did see Kick-Ass, right? :p

DocWhiskey said:
You know pretending to be her gay friend could end up well if you play your cards right.

Haven't...

...but you did read the comic, right? --didn't turn out so well... ;)

Nurhachi1991

DocWhiskey said:

I did see it lol

and I agree with RA it diddnt go that way in the comic

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Nurhachi1991 said:
btw: Nothing against gay people. I just felt like Indy in Berlin :p

Did I miss something...are you comparing going to a gay bar as being the same emotional impact of attending a Nazi's Rally!

Oh!..My..God!

Hasn't the Blue Oyster Bar taught people nothing.

You must pay penance.

I order you to watch two seasons of Sex and the City concurrently with a glass of Velvet Hammer courtesy of Tom Cruise.:D

Nurhachi1991

JuniorJones said:
Did I miss something...are you comparing going to a gay bar as being the same emotional impact of attending a Nazi's Rally!

Oh!..My..God!

Hasn't the Blue Oyster Bar taught people nothing.

You must pay penance.

I order you to watch two seasons of Sex and the City concurrently with a glass of Velvet Hammer courtesy of Tom Cruise.:D

Well you know how Indy felt uncomfortable and wanted to get the **** out of there as soon as possible?

That was me I was tempted to take her hand say " got it lets get the hell out of here" and bail haha

Dr Bones

JuniorJones said:
Prehaps Indy would act differently in a Gay Bar...

Maybe there's a macguffin/plot in there somewhere that Lucas could use for the next Indy film! ;) Club Obi-Have?!

Anyway Nurachi....I have been in a few myself...(it's long story you'd never believe!)...and always felt like a fish out of water. Some are not so welcoming of straight guys....some see it as a challenge! :eek:

So....did you butch up and maintain a perimeter zone or did you camp up to blend in! LOL!

Maybe Indy wouldn't be as inclined to sneak up behind a guy to steal his clothes for a disguise!

4 minutes sums it up for Hatchi I guess...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/afFhQuc9Y0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/afFhQuc9Y0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

Dr Bones said:
Maybe there's a macguffin/plot in there somewhere that Lucas could use for the next Indy film! ;) Club Obi-Have?!

Anyway Nurachi....I have been in a few myself...(it's long story you'd never believe!)...and always felt like a fish out of water. Some are not so welcoming of straight guys....some see it as a challenge! :eek:

So....did you butch up and maintain a perimeter zone or did you camp up to blend in! LOL!

Maybe Indy wouldn't be as inclined to sneak up behind a guy to steal his clothes for a disguise!

I just kinda stood there awkwardly