Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

Little Indy

FINALLY!!! I Fianlly tracked down a box of the cards. I pulled one sketch card. It's kind of weak. It's just a hand with a whip. The artist is MG Propst or something like that. The only other artist with lower odds is Ryan Waterhouse of tnswman's monkey card fame. Oh well it's still sketch card and at least it's not the monkey head. Sorry tnswman, and Mr.Waterhouse.;) Something else I pulled was a parallel card #47, 21/500. Another cool thing is I managed to put together a complete base set out of just one box. I have another box coming so I don't kow if I want that or not. I'd still like to pull an auto card. If anyone wants to trade send me a PM. I'm looking for the KOTCS inserts that came in the boxes. Anyone know how many there are. I'll post in the trading thread that's around here.

metalinvader

Little Indy said:
I'm looking for the KOTCS inserts that came in the boxes. Anyone know how many there are. I'll post in the trading thread that's around here.

There are three and you've got a PM coming your way!

Way of the dodo

I got a complete set of the basic cards DIRT cheap from an ebay store, since I don't care about the autographs or the other stuff, it was perfect. I got it in 4 days.

Arab Swordsman

It looks like the autograph cards are coming down a bit on Ebay. I got a Vic Tablian auto for 6 bucks last night on Ebay. I'm hoping the Shorty and Karen Allen cards come down a bit too. I think the Karen Allen ones will if she's in the KOTCS set too because then the quantity available will be increased.

xVendetta17x said:
Why is Kate Capshaw's worth more then Karen Allen's?
And did Alison Doody do one?

I don't think Capshaw did as many autographs. I haven't seen anything about Doody doing any, and the website doesn't list her.

tnswman

xVendetta17x said:
Why is Kate Capshaw's worth more then Karen Allen's?
And did Alison Doody do one?

NO!! If she did, It would be well over $1000....Her autograph is VERY rare and expensive.

Deckard

I'd love an auto from Alison, but no none from her in this set, We still have the Indiana Jones Masterpiece card collection coming from topps in the future tho, so there is some hope.

Dr.Sartorius

I called one local comic book store and they don't plan on getting the Heritage cards or the Indy 4 cards. :rolleyes:

I received my 3-pack from Amazon though. A comic book store relatively close to me just received a box so I'll probably buy a few more packs.