Trailer Schedule

MattJones

If I'm not mistaken, I thought Lucas said the Teaser would be shown in Christmas.

Note to the wise: never trust IMDB.

Finn

Staff member
Does the thread opener really consider this as a plot spoiler? Please answer.

Moved.

Beowulf!!!! It's gonna earn millions more due to a trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When leaving the theater after the film, an interviewer asks a member of the audience what they thought of the film. The person replies " It was great. I would have liked it to be longer, though."
The interviewer says " Wasn't it long enough?"
" No. They didn't show all that much"
"What?" the interviewer replies.
" Good to see Harrison in action again, though."
" You mean Ray Winstone?"
" No, it didn't show him."
"What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the interviewer gives up and goes home.

kongisking

herr gruber said:

When leaving the theater after the film, an interviewer asks a member of the audience what they thought of the film. The person replies " It was great. I would have liked it to be longer, though."

LOL! Points for you! :D

Indy4fan

YESS!!!! THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD EVERYONE!!! I WON'T REMEMBER BEOWULF BUT I WILL REMEMBER THE TEASER!!!! HAHAHAHA:D

herr gruber said:

Jawad M

Lucas did say November and if he is still up to his word then chances of it showing in front of Beowulf instead of National Treasure are more. Beowulf is paramount film and so is....Indy. Mind you J.J.Abrams film trailer will also be attached to it

commontone

I'm excited for a trailer too, but nobody is acknowledging the numerous articles putting the trailer in December, "around Christmas." Lucas wasn't quoted directly, but I remember one interview with him had the author saying "Lucas says the trailer will be out in December." Several others generally say "the trailer will be out in December."

I'd love to wish that away as well, but I'm skeptical we'll see a trailer before December. Things could have happened to push it back from Lucas' original November intention. I hope I'm wrong, we'll see...

spiralout

I don't think the trailer is going to be with Beowulf. It comes out on Friday, and there have been no concrete reports of the trailer showing up, only speculation. If the trailer comes out in December, it could come out with Sweeny Todd.

oki9Sedo

spiralout said:
I don't think the trailer is going to be with Beowulf. It comes out on Friday, and there have been no concrete reports of the trailer showing up, only speculation. If the trailer comes out in December, it could come out with Sweeny Todd.

It has to be with a Paramount picture though.

FordFan

Not necessarily. The Phantom Menace premiered with Meet Joe Black (which is Universal), and the trailer for Revenge of the Sith was attached to Disney's The Incredibles.

surfengine

what exactly is a teaser?
I was expecting a trailer and considered to see Beowulf cuz of it.

If a teaser is just some graphic that shows the name of the movie and some cleaver slogan...then I am not too interested.

oki9Sedo

surfengine said:
what exactly is a teaser?
I was expecting a trailer and considered to see Beowulf cuz of it.

If a teaser is just some graphic that shows the name of the movie and some cleaver slogan...then I am not too interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teaser_trailer

In brief: short, little if any footage from the actual film, usually just for big films months before the proper trailer is released.