Unreleased footage from the set of LC

ElsaFan

Got it off Ebay, burned on a DVD. It's about 25 minutes long. It shows Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, John Rhys-Davies, Alison Doody, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Robert Watts and numerous other people on location in Venice, Italy, basically visiting the city, signing autographs, fooling around and monkeying for the camera. It's great! It's a bit out of focus at times, sometimes a bit choppy, but hey, it's a home video from 1989! I think it's awesome, I had a lot of fun watching it. At one point Steven grabs the camera from whoever's filming, and he starts shooting HUGE closeups of John and Alison. Alison looks real shy, she keeps saying: "Stop it, Steven, come on stop it. What's the point in filming my mouth?" But Steven answers: "Don't move Alison, I'm serious, don't move. It's gonna be a great shot." LOL. Fantastic!

Stoo

Great find, ElsaFan! I'm extremely jealous. Does it show them filming
any scenes? Regardless, that's what I call cool news!

Thanks for the "heads up"...:hat:

ElsaFan

No, they're not on set, they're not filming any scenes. These are candid moments of the actors and those involved in the filming of LC in the courtyard of some hotel or museum in Venice, surrounded by people, goofing around, signing autographs for kids, with some Italian guides leading them around.

Michael24

Wow! That sounds like an amazing find. I love eBay, but it could bankrupt me in less than a day, so I try to avoid it when I can. Haha!!

ElsaFan

There is another copy on Ebay right now. It's called FILM UNPUBLISHED with Ford, Connery. Bid before it's too late!

Dr.Sartorius

ElsaFan said:
Got it off Ebay, burned on a DVD. It's about 25 minutes long. It shows Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, John Rhys-Davies, Alison Doody, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Robert Watts and numerous other people on location in Venice, Italy, basically visiting the city, signing autographs, fooling around and monkeying for the camera. It's great! It's a bit out of focus at times, sometimes a bit choppy, but hey, it's a home video from 1989! I think it's awesome, I had a lot of fun watching it. At one point Steven grabs the camera from whoever's filming, and he starts shooting HUGE closeups of John and Alison. Alison looks real shy, she keeps saying: "Stop it, Steven, come on stop it. What's the point in filming my mouth?" But Steven answers: "Don't move Alison, I'm serious, don't move. It's gonna be a great shot." LOL. Fantastic!

Please post some of the video in one form or another on here.

digitalfreaknyc

ElsaFan said:
There is another copy on Ebay right now. It's called FILM UNPUBLISHED with Ford, Connery. Bid before it's too late!

Don't worry. I'll get this and put it up for everyone.

I can't stand to see people being taken advantage of and $30 for a DVD copy is just that.

ElsaFan

Thanks digitalfreak! I would have put it up for everyone to see, but all I can do with my computer is use google and microsoft word.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
You can always sent it over to one of us and we'll make copies for anyone interested.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Wow. Sounds like a dream. Thanks to everyone who tries to get this online. Great attitude digitalfreaknyc!

No Ticket

I missed this thread the first go-round apparently... I'd like to see that video too! If anyone would be so kind as to YouTube it in parts (since YT only allows 10 min vids I think).

... if not, pm me and I'd be willing to purchase a copy if I can't find it on eBay anymore. Then I'll put it on YouTube for everyone else. :)