Vote Harrison: Most Influential Men

Indy~Annie

HARRISON NOMINATED FOR ASKMEN'S TOP 49 MOST INFLUENTIAL MEN OF 2008 POLL
....cast your vote

The purpose of the Top 49 is to determine which guys have had the biggest impact on the way other men dress, talk, buy and think over the past 12 months. AskMen.com has assembled the shortlist of candidates, and now they need your help in determining the final 49.

You're free to vote as often as you like; the picks will be combined with those of other AskMen.com readers and staff to produce the final list: the Top 49 Most Influential Men of 2008. The final results are scheduled to be revealed on Tuesday October 21.

Want to vote?? We trust you to choose wisely .:D

go here..
http://www.askmen.com/specials/2008_top_49/vote/start

and please vote for Harrison or i'll hunt you down!!! :p he he

HovitosKing

Downey Jr., for his epic role in the summer's most hilarious blockbuster comedy...Tropic Thunder.

My farm? Here's my farm....I'm a lead farmer, moth@ f#$*ah!

No Ticket

loganbush said:
Listen I know its sad about Ledger but get over it. He OD'd and played a madman for a huge movie.

And he did so really really well which would possibly, oh I don't know... INSPIRE some people to take up acting or garner a greater appreciation of film/acting.

loganbush

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganbush
Listen I know its sad about Ledger but get over it. He OD'd and played a madman for a huge movie.

And he did so really really well which would possibly, oh I don't know... INSPIRE some people to take up acting or garner a greater appreciation of film/acting./QUOTE]

Fine. I don't care to debate. I'm sure he inspired people. But really no one has ever really inspired me personally. Maybe Harrison being so fit at an old age.

Forbidden Eye

I think these "awards" are pointless as the voters are all just going to vote for their personal favorite and not actually think about who's really influential

For me, I think it's close between Ford and Ledger. Ford to me is more inspirational just with his ability to kick-@** in his 60's in the exact same way he was in his 30's and 40's and is certainly my favorite of the bunch. But Ledger is probably the most influential as he has influenced nearly everyone, even if it's only as far as people being more weary about sleeping pills.