Wal-Mart DVD figure packs FOUND!

As many know I'm driving 6,000 miles (over 2 weeks) to hunt down any Indy stuff I missed (all the while with my beautiful wife along for support). We will end up in SF visiting Steve Sansweet and then begin the trek home.

We've crossed North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah and are currently in Vegas (Nevada). The best place to find Indy stuff has been easily Wal-mart. Worst is a tie between TRU (they have informed me at every one that IJ is discontinued line and they will not be receiving new stock) and Target.

In salt Lake City today I found the 2 DVD Battle Packs. When we arrive at Sansweet's this weekend I'll unpack them and photograph.

Also got lots of store signs and display from kind clerks and merchants that wanted to contribute to our IJ museum.

LD
www.throwmetheidol.com

Goonie

Went into Walmart today and noticed the security gates at the exits have the "Indiana Jones coming to DVD October 14" signs. Did you manage to get any of these for the museum?

dvdpack_1.JPG

dvdpack_2.JPG

Goonie said:
Went into Walmart today and noticed the security gates at the exits have the "Indiana Jones coming to DVD October 14" signs. Did you manage to get any of these for the museum?

Not yet - staff says to try back after next week.

indyclone25

yeah i picked up mine today i'm surprised that there was only two sets --oh well i will buy another set later for my son