What Do You Think Happens After DOD?

Spiked

For what it's worth, it's not necessarily the Beatles Indy finds disagreeable - it's all the loud racket Larry and his friends are making, the Beatles just happens to be a part of it. And many people tend to find loud noises disagreeable when they're nursing a hangover. (Indy having one is not outright stated, but somewhat implied.)
That's exactly how I took it when I saw it. Plus it seems like he already has a bit of a history in this regard with Larry.

T06J00

Yeah, I think someone pointed out you could see previous dents in Larry's door - indicating this isn't the first time Indy has had to come around asking him to turn his music off.

TYTAN

About a year or two before the movie was released I made a joke online that it was going to be called "Indiana Jones and Those Damn Kids Next Door With Their Loud Rock N' Roll Music." I almost fell out of my seat when I saw the Larry scene.

Ender

Not long after the events of DoD, a young redhead named Sophie will show up on his doorstep. If you want to tie it into the events of the movie, she heard his name on the news, and decided to seek him out. She reveals herself to be the daughter of Indy
You know now I'm wondering if that would've been a better ending. Granted, it'd be totally out of left field, but it would leave things on a less dour note.