What else are you a fan of?

LostArk

Besides Indy, what other fandoms have you partaken in?

I'm a big fan of Heroes when its airing but when its on hiatus, I'm just a regular fan who still reads the comics every Tuesday. I'm also a fan of Lost and Prison Break and the 6 Star Wars films (and I'm thinking about getting into the Expanded Universe once I finish with YIJC). I'm beginning to develop a liking for Blade Runner. On a small degree, I'm a fan of A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather (movies and the book), Watchmen and some other novels like The Pigman and The Catcher in the Rye.

The_Raiders

Besides Indy I LOVE star wars. Pretty geeky but I have memorized most the star wars movies :eek: :p . And my girlfriend loves star wars too, so that's great!! (y)

DanRO

I like Star Wars too. Other than that I like LOST, Star Trek, Rome and a few other series.

And I love the Tolkien books/movies.

Montana_Jones

Here's what I'm a fan of:

The Lord of the Rings
Mission: Impossible (TV show and the films.)
STAR TREK
STAR WARS (Experiencing franchise fatigue though.)
StarGate (The Film universe and SG-1 Universe)
James Bond (I own all 21 "Official" films)
Leon: The Professional (The longer "International Version")
HellBoy
BATMAN
THE THING
Doctor Who
Bourne

Here's what I'm NOT a fan of:
Harry Potter
LOST
BATMAN & ROBIN
SAW
Hostel

Agent Crab

Megaman fan. HUGE one since 1989. I have a vast knowelge of it. I am also a Gradius and Parodius fan. I am a fan of older cartoons like Garfield and Friends and Tny Toons.

NYCGoldenIdol

I'm a huge fan of John Hughes' films such as Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast club. I also like Kevin Smith's movies such as Clerks:)

LostArk

NYCGoldenIdol said:
I'm a huge fan of John Hughes' films such as Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast club. I also like Kevin Smith's movies such as Clerks:)

How could I forget the View Askewniverse? :rolleyes:

There was an Indy reference in Clerks and Dogma.

Indy_Chic

I am going to sound like such a geek but here goes...

Star Wars (that includes the Expanded Universe. I have over 100 Star Wars novels and they take up two full bookshelves! :eek:)

Farscape
Dr Who
Stargate SG-1
Sliders (but only the first couple of seasons coz the writers end up being really mean to the characters lol)

Mrs_Fedora

Lost (have to wait till next year for new episodes... d*mn and blast!!)
LOTR (first time in the cinema where i went: wwwwooooowww)
Dr Who
Harry Potter
and other films that have to do with deserts and sand and mummy stuff, like.. the Mummy.

Ska

Lost (TV series)
311 (alternative/reggae band)
Pittsburgh Penguins (hockey team)

singsingjohnny

Star Wars, G.I.Joe, Futurama, The Venture Bros., Transformers, Doctor Who, X-Files, Monk, BBC's The Office, Ghost Hunters, Scrubs, The Twilight Zone, etc.

I love all kinds of music (except rap and modern country) and have many CDs and tons of records (I have a USB turntable...plays albums through my Mac PLUS I can download entire albums!) A few of my favorite musicians: Tom Waits, The Clash, Ben Folds, Beth Orton, etc.

The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is among my favorite series of books. I'm constantly reading!

I've also been a huge comic fan all my life and my three all-time favorites have always been Superman, Batman and Spider-Man, so I've been enjoying all the new movies (well, except for Spidey 3...lol).

MaxPhactor23

I?m a very versatile guy. I abuse my wallet tenfold. It?s more what I?m not a fan of. I?ve never been a Star Trek fan. I?m into a very specific kind of science fiction. I like the artsy and/or military sci-fi stuff personally. Think Starship Troopers, Aliens, and Blade Runner. I?m not into that more cliché kind like pretty much any television some on the sci-fi channel. Ugh! I?ll leave the Farscape, Star Gate, and Battlestar Galactica for the different bread of nerd. I?m not into role-playing. I?ll pass on the dungeons and dragons spiel. A dorks got to draw the line somewhere. I?m not one to dress up for ****s and giggles either. I?d rather save that for Halloween. I?ve never understood that sort of nerd mentality. There is enjoying something and then there?s becoming socially inept. As for what I?m hardcore into:

Aliens/Predator
Comic Books (DC/Marvel/Indy/Pulp)
Universal Monsters/Horror
Toy Collecting
James Bond
Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
Transformers
G.I. Joe
Lord of the Rings
Chronicles of Narnia
Harry Potter
Jim Henson Productions
Animation/Cartoons (some Anime)
Nintendo/Franchise Gaming
Mythology
Gambling/Billiards
Hockey
Shakespeare
Beatles and tons of British bands

Plus I?m forgetting so much else. Told you I?m diverse. I?m an obsessive.