What life-long lessons has Indy taught you?

Joosse

When using ancient headpieces, make sure to read the small print, on both sides...

And I totally agree with:

kongisking said:
"With scorpions, the bigger the better. If a small one bites ya, don't keep it to yourself."

that kept me from freaking out in Egypt.. :hat:

Indy Scout 117

theres a lot to learn from Indiana Jones. im learning about WWII and the Nazis in my history class and i cant help but think about Indy when we talk about that stuff. love history class for that reason. hey does anyone know if Hitler's interest in the Occult was actually true or not?? :)

Ironclaw

Smash Nazi's in any and all forms. Goose-stepping morons like them should try reading books instead of burning them.

Indy Scout 117

Ironclaw said:
Smash Nazi's in any and all forms. Goose-stepping morons like them should try reading books instead of burning them.
i believe its goose-slapping, not goose-stepping. :p "Nazis...i hate these guys."

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy Scout 117 said:
is it really??? :confused: i always thought it was slapping......

Possibly a trick of memory because Vogel was slapping Henry right before the line was said? (And Sean Connery is famous for enjoying goosing?)

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Possibly a trick of memory because Vogel was slapping Henry right before the line was said? (And Sean Connery is famous for enjoying goosing?)

Connery definitely said 'goosh shtepping'. Goose slapping may have been practised by lederhosen-wearing Nazi's in between slapping each others leather-clad behinds. I may be mistaken.

lederhosen.jpg

But goosh shtepping is the punishing marching style practised by German troops on parade. Still comical to watch, nevertherless.

goose_step_1289913c.jpg

Indy Scout 117

Attila the Professor said:
yeah i thought it was slapping because Vogel was slapping Henry...lol

Montana Smith said:
But goosh shtepping is the punishing marching style practised by German troops on parade. Still comical to watch, nevertherless.
i didnt know that either...:p