What NEW locations/artifacts/plots would you want to see in an Indy movie?

IllinoisJack

what-new-locations-artifacts-plots-would-you-want-to-see-in-v0-jlvlesovvsdb1.jpg
im planning to make some concept art for an Indy fan film and looking for input and ideas!

I’m thinking the movie will take place in the 30s-40s and would’ve been released in the late 80s early 90s.

Would love to hear what stories the biggest Indy fans would want to see in his prime.

FordFan

what-new-locations-artifacts-plots-would-you-want-to-see-in-v0-jlvlesovvsdb1.jpg
im planning to make some concept art for an Indy fan film and looking for input and ideas!

I’m thinking the movie will take place in the 30s-40s and would’ve been released in the late 80s early 90s.

Would love to hear what stories the biggest Indy fans would want to see in his prime.
Kinda looks like Sharlto Copley.

Ender

China fighting against the Japanese is hands-down my most wanted setting. Tomb of Qin Shi Huang is the obvious one, but you could always go with the tomb of the Yellow Emperor, who is entirely fictional, thus making the whole affair more inherently mythical. If you move the setting up to post-war the villains would instead be the Nationalists and the Communists. Having two villainous factions would be an interesting change of pace.

After that I'd go with sub-saharan Africa, preferably with the Italians as the villains, so probably Ethiopia. It's the oldest Christian nation on Earth so if you want another Christian artifact, this is your chance.

The Himalayas and Shangri-La would be my third choice given the aforementioned lack of "snowy Indy". What British Raider said about finding Abner fits perfectly given he "died" around there.

Obligatory Fate of Atlantis comment. Never played it, but I will someday. Anyhow, since it's predecessor came out the same year as the movie it was based on, and there's a three year gap between the games' releases, I think it'd be neat if FoA's 1992 release date coincided with a film of the same name.

Hey you remember the haunted house idea for Indy 3? Maybe try something with that. Indiana Jones and the Blood of the Vampire or whatever.

Inside the classroom for a full semester.
That could honestly be interesting. Do Indy's version of the Jewels of the Castafiore...then again, that's a pretty boring one so maybe not. Still, it would be neat to have a bottle episode Indy. I'd honestly love to get to better know the people of Marshall College and Bedford in general.

A lack of AI "art."
10nt2d.jpg