What's your famous battle scar??

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Some stupid guys at school tripped me up and I fell against a metal door. Three stitches.

IndyMcFly

I've got one on my left palm, about an inch long, from where I got stabbed by a katana (you know, those long samurai swords). I was actually holding the sword, and the lock inside the sheathe was faulty and somehow (I'm not sure how the sword was at such an angle, I was probably just not paying attention) the sword slid out of the sheathe and the butt of the sword hit the carpet and the sword bounced back up and hit me in the hand. It's pretty close to a vein, too. Anyway, it didn't go in very deep, and I'm surprised I didn't feel any pain save for a bit of a push, because the sword was so sharp. The result was a cut / bruise, and current scar.

In Christ,
Shane

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Well,

I've three scars: two left knees (I falled on the glazed frost street with stone and later in the swimming pool from school I jumped heavy into water and sunk fast on the pool flagstones (no glaze only muster). That's "L" - scar *gg* Sometimes I sliped into swimming pool, I don't remember that my feet.

And one scar of right thumb, I was went to school with cook education, a schoolgirl can't cut this bacon of skin and she asked me "Can you help me?" then she gave me a big and very sharpen knife, suddenly I cut on my right thumb. It wasn't hurt! My scar was 9 stitches.

On my handed are a lot of scars...by accident with knife,metall things, papers, wooden, tools...

Upper arm had one mini scar, I turned to annoy with dog and I hitted into old kitchen of windows, it was happen because my right handed can to be break.

three hole scar, I was lied on hospital and with tube on my right shoulder. I see often mirror, I remembered.

Raffey

I have two scars on my left hand. One my index finger and one on my pinky. It happened when I *accidently* punched out a plate glass window.

intergamer

I have a scar on my forehead. Its the mark of a powerful dark magic curse which was put upon me by You-Know-Who when I was very young. It's shaped like a lightning bolt.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I have two, like in this picture:

totenkopfverbandering01.jpg

[color="DDB88C"]<small>Just kidding.</small>[/color]

Last edited:

Indyologist

Indy Benson said:
I've got a few little scars (as I'm sure everybody does)

Big Ones:
-I've got a scar on my forearm from when a dog attacked me when I was working at a vet's office. Bit right through to the bone and shook his head.

-I've got a few large scars on my hands from trying to land an angry 4 1/2 foot muskie while in a float tube.

I say Benson's got the best scar stories. Those scars were definately earned!!

As for myself, I have many small ones on my arms from various scrapes and such. I skinned my knee when I was a kid and I've got a scar there, too. My latest nasty one was from the corner of a metal door, believe it or not. It's about an inch long right next to my elbow. I also engaged in the childhood hobby of aggrevating the family dog. I (ahem) put an oven mitt over his mouth and he got scared and scratched me with his horny paw just underneath my eye. I got a few stitches from that one. Stupid kid!!

The most disgusting scar I acquired a few years ago. I had my fam over for Easter dinner and I had made a succulent ham. I had leftovers from it. The next day I figured I'd slice it up for sandwiches. So, I grabbed my big chef knife and held the ham down with one hand and began to cut across with the other. That's when the knife slipped and cut right into my finger! Man, that sucker bled like Niagara Falls. I called my mom and said I'd probably have to go to the hospital. While I waited for her to come, I used a washcloth to staunch the flow of blood, but just managed to soak the whole cloth! Fortunately, by the time my mom came, the bleeding had stopped. We washed it and wrapped it real good. The next day I saw a nurse at work and she told me I did a "good job" cutting my finger. Needless to say, I had cut right into a nerve. To this day the area from my second knuckle to the tip of my index finger where the bump is is numb and tingly. Ewwwww.

Snap

Hi everyone, this would be my first post here!

Hmm, I have quite a few scars.

1. Top of head, about 1 inch long. I got it when I was 12 doing a flip off the diving board. Hit my head, three staples.

2. Both of my knees have a lot of scars. From sliding etc.

3. My back, about 2 inches long. Had a cyst removed.

4. Middle of my back, I was crawling under the family trailer when I hit a long metal object. Have a scar about 5 incehs long.

5. Lip, face planting on the ground after falling off my bike. I was

Finn

Staff member
You live a dangerous life, Snap.

Welcome to The Raven, by the way. The place where lights never go out... if you know how to stay away from moonshine and see that no one gets behind you with a frying pan.

LASTCRUSADER

The only scars I have are on my knuckles. I was a boxer fo a little while and my hands got cut up a few times from hitting the bag too much. Not to mention all the sparring and what not.

got one tyny on my lef middel finger that i got from sitting on a skateboard when i was 7 or 8. long story short: my finger was pressed against the asphalt at high speed for a long time.

then there was this scar on my left cheek i got from my sister scracthing my face in a fight when we were kids. even tho it was about 7cm long, it was really shallow and difficult to spot and i think its compleately gone now.

i have counless smaller scars on my elbows and knees from various skateboard slams.

i also have a scar on my chin, but i cant remember how i got it. its not really big, it doesnt grow any beard there, but it doesnt really matter since its right under my chin, so you cant really see it.

the i have a dead tooth. (not really a scar, i know. buts its the only "batte mark" i have) got it in a fight back in school when i was 16 or something. some guy tried to break my nose with his head, but hit my tooth instead. the bang wasnt all that bad, but the visit to the dentist was.

Indyologist

Renderking Fisk said:
This thread is like a car wreck... It's horrible but I can't look away.

Interesting. I get the same reaction when I tell others about my love life. ;)

Dr. HenryJones.jr said:
Indyologist: ewwww, that's horror...when I read your posts...ouch!!!

Yep, that was definately an owie. Made you squeam, huh? :whip:

<small>Hi, Finny here... is it really <i>that</i> difficult to merge more than one quote in a single post?</small>

Last edited by a moderator:

Pilot

I have one scar that i got from swinging on a rope from a bridge when I was 12. I had wrapped the end of the rope around my right had and swung down to land on a support post. The post was rotten and gave way. There I was, hanging by one hand, the rope bit so deep into my hand that it left a scar around my little finger.

When I was sixteen and playing dodgeball in the school gym, I was hit in the face by a thrown ball, because the guy in front of me ducked. The ball cut my left eyelid -- four stiches.

At age 19, I received a bite on my right leg from a black lab trying to retrieve me, I guess. The tooth marks are still visible.

At age 37, I was showing off in front of my wife and kids with a piece of exercise equipment ( you know the kind with cables that helps develop chest muscles) until it broke. The broken end snapped back and punched a nice ragged hole under my jaw. A quick trip to the emergency room required at least 10 stitches and left me with an attractive 2 inch scar. That'll teach me to show off.

Indyologist

Pilot said:
At age 37, I was showing off in front of my wife and kids with a piece of exercise equipment ( you know the kind with cables that helps develop chest muscles) until it broke. The broken end snapped back and punched a nice ragged hole under my jaw. A quick trip to the emergency room required at least 10 stitches and left me with an attractive 2 inch scar. That'll teach me to show off.

Awwwww, it's so damn adorable when men hurt themselves while showing off for a woman. Tee hee, tee hee! ;)

Seriously, though, I'm glad you're okay.