Where will Harrison Ford be on July 13th (his 65th birthday)?

Ok, so we know filming in New Haven wraps tommorow (July 7th) if it hasnt already and they are rumored to start filming in Hawaii in mid July, it raises the question of where will Harrison Ford be on July 13th, his 65th birthday? Will he actually be filming on that day and will the cast and crew have some kind of party for him and perhaps another picture of the birthday boy in his Indy gear? Or are they taking a break after New Haven so that Harrison can have his birthday off to be with friends and family?

Of course none of you can probably answer this question for sure until the actual date (a week from today) perhaps but what do you think?

Echo22

If I were heading to Hawaii this month, I'd make sure I was there for 65. Of course, Ford doesn't strike me as the type to make a big deal out of his birthday. I'll certainly raise a glass that evening, though.

Avilos

I am very lucky. I have always thought it is very cool to share the same birthday as my favorite actor. July 13th is my birthday too! I hope we see something special from the set that day.

Well we know he is in Hawaii today but is he actually filming on his birthday? It would be cool if they filmed a major action sequence on his 65th birthday, just to give Harrison peace of mind that he can still kick ass, not that he needs much reassurance. I hope we will see pictures of him on the set on his birthday in Indy gear.

Also its intersting to note that when he filmed all the Indy pictures his birthday was always fell sometime during the production, but this is the first major milestone birthday during filming of an Indy movie.

Last edited: