Which Indy movie have your seen the most times?

Which Indy movie have you seen the most times?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark

Votes: 38 38.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters

fortune&glory

The Last Crusade was also the first of the adventures that I owned on vhs, so I've probably seen it the most. I've always been curious as to how many times I've seen it, but I have lost track.

Short Round

Last Crusade, because it was the first one I got and I watched it over and over again until I got the other ones.

IndyJr.

Here's my story...

I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark when I was like 6 years old, sitting in my dad's lap watching it with my brother on the other side of him on his lap. My mom groaning all the way through it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I saw it a couple of times in my younger days, and eventually forgot all about Indiana Jones, until one day my dad came home with "Young IJ: Oganga, Giver and Taker of Life" and "Attack of the Hawkmen" and "Hollywood Follies". They weren't my favorites, but I did watch them a few times. I was like 10 years old. I learned that Young Indiana Jones were prequels to the mysterious un-named movie I'd seen as a child that I loved so much, so I watched Raiders again and fell in love with it. I collected nearly every Young Indiana Jones chapter out on VHS and then finally got the DVD Trilogy pack and watched The Last Crusade. My parents refused to allow me to see Temple of Doom. At the age of 13 and a half I begged them until they finally allowed me to see it. I've loved Indy ever since and can't wait for the fourth!

The one I've seen the most would be Raiders.

Raiders of the Lost Ark = 10 times or more
Temple of Doom = 3 or 4 times
The Last Crusade = 8 times, I think.

Yeah, I keep up with this stuff. (y)

No Ticket

LC, but that's only because it's on TV more than most of the others. After that it's Raiders and the least watched is TOD. Not because I don't like it. I actually think it's great. But then again, it is probably a tie between Raiders and TOD.

Every time I watch these movies, I usually watch more than one or all of them. lol.

bflah91989

I don't really remember which one I have seen the most but I have probably seen LC less than 10 times in its entirity. (sp?)

Vendetta08

I've seen the first two both at least 40-50 times. Hell, I watched Raiders twice just last month.

Crusade, seen that one about 6 times in my entire life.

bflah91989

To be honest, I don't know why I haven't watched LC as much. I like Sean Connery, and it has some great scenes. I guess it is probably because when I was younger only the first two were on TV a lot. So I grew up with those ones.

weyhoops

Finn said:
Hey! Where's FoA? <small>Kidding.</small>

Though Raiders is my personal favorite of the bunch, oddly enough I think I've seen LC the most of times.

I was just about post the exact same thing. It is a little odd...I think it may be because I want to keep Raiders as fresh as possible. It is my all-time favorite movie.

Blackster

No question Last Crusade - always has been, always will be my favourite.

Raiders would be second, Temple of Doom third.

Indy's Fist

For me its close on all of them, but I think I've seen "Raiders" the most. I must have killed at least one VCR back in the day by watching "Raiders", "Doom" & "Star Wars" a milloin times.

peterlally

For me it's

1. Raiders/Last Crusade (If only they were the same movie 4.5 hours long)
2. TOD - This should have been the first film fitting that it was his first adventure chronologically on the big screen (not by date of release obviously)

Kingsley

Last Crusade, in an old VHS from German TV, with publicity from the early ninetys :D

But this year I have only seen Raiders once so far...
Temple of Doom... last time I saw it was probably in the past millenium...

|ZiR|

Temple of Doom.

I know, I know; everyone's hates ToD, it the worst installment, etc., etc.

Well, I suppose I am simply something of an oddity because I absolutely adore Temple, I believe it is the BEST film (followed by Raiders, then Crusade), and the only one that stands up to multiple viewings. And yes, I like both Willie and Shorty. Attempt to keep your gasps of horror at the bare minimum, please.

Look, I'm sure I'm sorry. I just think they got it all right in Temple of Doom. The pacing is much better than in the others. The level of comedy. Everything. Y'know, I recently rented the trilogy, which was what actually inspired me to seek out this forum - rewatching the films, and Temple was the only one I watched more than twice. I love it.

So! To anwer the OP, I've seen ToD at least 5+ times over the years, Raiders 4+, and I think I've only watched Crusade the 3 times.