Which system does Emperor's Tomb work best on?

Strider

I don't own Emperor's Tomb, nor do I have any of the systems that run it (I have a Gamecube, an N64, and a Mac os X computer) .
I really want the game (as well as others) so I'm thinking about getting one of the other system's once I have the money, which one does ET work best on?

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Strider said:
I don't own Emperor's Tomb, nor do I have any of the systems that run it (I have a Gamecube, an N64, and a Mac os X computer) .
I really want the game (as well as others) so I'm thinking about getting one of the other system's once I have the money, which one does ET work best on?

PC, no doubt about that! But if you're really out of money go for that ugly, bullet proof (i'm not joking!) X-box.

Strider

My uncle may be giving me his PC soon, maybe I'll just wait for that. Unfortenatly he's not very good at keeping promises though.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Strider said:
Did you shoot your Xbox? :)

No, I've never owned any consol systems (except for the first nintendo). I once read an article about a stupid kid that shot his x-box and the bullet bounced back.

Finn

Staff member
What kind of an idiot shoots his XBox anyway?

<small>...C4 works lot better.</small>

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I've read that article too. Actually it was Robert Preston Kersey, a 34 years old man. These guys who lived with him, they played Xbox at the night. Kersey got fed up with the noise and shot the Xbox with an automatic 9mm. The console got broken but the bullet bounced back.

Caliber

Mmmmm broken Xbox....

I'm a Playstation man myself, never touch those filthy Microsoft machines.

[Edited by Caliber on 02-28-2004 at 03:25 pm]

Lon

Strider, Emperor's Tomb is available for Macs. It came out in Dec.

You can order it from Apple's online store or Amazon.

Caliber

You know what Finn, I think your right. ET is on PS2! I don't know what made me think that it wasn't. Oh well, are random guess' can't be right all the time.