Which team will win Super Bowl XLII?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roundshort

roundshort said:
Ska, spoken like a man after my own heart! We are lucky that we will NEVER have to worry about the Browns, Bungels, ratbirds winning XL. Of course if we don't get an O-line we don't have to worry about the Steelers doing it either.

I think if that AWESOME Giants pass rush can stuff the run off the corners, and put Brady in the dirt they will win, unless Eli screws up and throws 15 picks

Thank you, thank you, thank you! As I collect my winnings!

Congrats Giants, the better team won!

Katarn07

metalinvader said:
The end was close..I thought that time out with one second left surely would have saved the Pats!:rolleyes:

lol

I didn't expect the Giants to win, but I will confess I was cheering for them. Unless there's a Chicago team playing the game, I always cheer for the underdog. Actually, even if there is a Chicago team playing I still cheer for the underdog because that team is likely to be Chicago. Jeez we suck :rolleyes: :p

metalinvader

What really sucks is that I came THIS close to making a bet with someone because I said that the there is a chance the Giants could win.He thought I was nuts for even suggesting it and wanted to bet.I backed down because...Let's be honest...We all thought the Pats were going to win...Damn,I could have made some money!

I was cheering for the Pats..But I gotta admit this was pretty cool..

a1mz9c.gif