• Raiders of the Lost Ark

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters

Canyon

For me this is a very tough choice as I consider Harrison's acting in all three films to be superb, but I would really like to know everyone's opinion on this. :D

theinfiniteweird

He played such a different character in each one, though. The basic theme was there, but each movie he acted a little differently. You can't really say, "Well, in temple he acted most like Indy" esp. since he acts different from one that came out first. But you can't really say "He acted best in Raiders because it was his first and set the precedent" either I don't think.

So I'm just going to answer the question, "Which Indy character did I like the best" because I can't really compare the exact characters of the three to each other. Am I thinking too deeply into this? Anywho, my vote goes for raiders. LC is my favorite movie, but I like the raiders "Indy character" the best.

I

Indy_Jones88

Had to go with Raiders.

I think Indy (Ford) is very mysterious in Raiders. He doesn't talk much. The movie had a great storyline and had comedy.

ToD was more of a dark, evil movie if you will. He was more careless and seemed like because of this he cared less and less about his morals and values. Plus it had very little comedy.

LC really showed what Indy was like. It showed some of his background and his family. It revealed a lot more of the character, and had a lot of comedy in it.

"What happens at 11 o' clock?"

This is my analysis of the trilogy, They are all great movies.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

I

Indy's_main_man

Raiders had the best acting job because He played Indy on so many levels...

tough...but a weak spot for women and snakes. Lots of great emotion

LASTCRUSADER

I had to go with Raiders. With LC a close second. The reason for my choice is simple. Without Raiders there would be no ToD and no LC. I figure that if Ford hadn't done such a great job in Raiders we may not have the other two films.

F

Fist23

raiders is most like a western... like tombstone and the bible mixed as one.

mrs_jones

I think the Temple of Doom I dont't know why exactly think it might be because it was the first Indiana Jones film I watched. However I think Harrison Ford was fantastic in all three of the fiilms.

Rob "jones"

i had to go with last crusade, i think connery makes it funny buy not a comedy, its hard to describe, just that feeling when i watch it!

Ska

mrs_jones said:
I think the Temple of Doom I dont't know why exactly think it might be because it was the first Indiana Jones film I watched. However I think Harrison Ford was fantastic in all three of the fiilms.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Raven. Enjoy the stay. BTW, how's Mr. Jones doing? He better be gettin' in shape for Indy IV.

Back on topic, I went for Raiders since it was the first of the three, and HF had the added challenge of introducing the Indiana Jones character to the viewers. If he would have screwed the first performance up, there might not have been a TOD or LC. I couldn't imagine...

Brandon

Last edited:

Rob "jones"

SKAbatula said:
If he would have screwed the first performance up, there might not have been a TOD or LC. I couldn't imagine...

Brandon

Then what would we have done? without ToD or LC life would be stuck just watching raiders lol