Who's Your Favorite Superhero?

Indy Byrd

I guess my alltime fav would be Superman after Indy of course ! I mean who wouldn't want to be able to fly? to me that would just be awsome! and I'd love the fact that there isn't anything in this world i couldn't lift up and throw around.

sure superman had the kryptonite weakness but what about indy's weakness, not to mention my own, snakes!! (shivers run down my spine) that's just creepy! i'd rather fear a shiny rock than a snake!

StoneTriple

batman-4-michael-keaton-batman.jpg

This is about it for me. One character, one film, which I do like a lot. I've always found the idea of Batman interesting. I like the idea of a dark loner, and for me, Keaton defines it. Other than that, not really a fan of the super hero genre, no reason in particular.

Indy Byrd said:
I guess my alltime fav would be Superman after Indy of course ! I mean who wouldn't want to be able to fly? to me that would just be awsome! and I'd love the fact that there isn't anything in this world i couldn't lift up and throw around.

sure superman had the kryptonite weakness but what about indy's weakness, not to mention my own, snakes!! (shivers run down my spine) that's just creepy! i'd rather fear a shiny rock than a snake!

I don't blame you with the Sneaks lol I hate them!(y)

And i like Krypto the SuperDog he is one of my favorite dogs you have to love him(y) :hat: maybe if i get a dog i will name him Krypto.

kryptosupermanPic1.jpg

Indy99

docsavagelarkin.jpg

I'm surprised no one's mentioned him yet, so allow me! The Man of Bronze!

The giant upon who's shoulders so many stood. Batman, with his utility belt full of advanced gagdgets, Superman with his Fortress of Solitude (some five years later) not to mention CLARK Savage was called the Man of Bronze and CLARK Kent the Man of Steel ;) Even Spock borrowed from Doc who used to paralyze people with that weird neck pinch thing! I offer Doc Savage as the first, the best, the Ultimate Super Hero upon which all others followed behind! (y)

The youngest of you may be asking: Who is Doc Savage? From the back cover of the Bantam reprints - "To the world at large, Doc Savage is a strange mysterious figure of glistening bronze skin and golden eyes. To his amazing co-adventurerers - the five greatest brains ever assembled in one group - he is a man of superhuman strength and protean genius whose life is dedicated to the destruction of evildoers. To his fans, he is the greatest adventure hero of all time, whose fantastic exploits are unequaled for hair-raising thrills, breath taking escapes, and blood curdling excitement!"

Currently, the Vintage Library is reprinting the original pulps - two to a book, complete with the original illustrations!

docsavagenv18.jpg

DocWhiskey

Ah, Doc Savage! I hope one day he gets a decent film.

I love the 1st picture of him you posted, but what's up with that hair? Doc's got a 'lil savage fro.

Indy99 said:
docsavagelarkin.jpg

I'm surprised no one's mentioned him yet, so allow me! The Man of Bronze!

The giant upon who's shoulders so many stood. Batman, with his utility belt full of advanced gagdgets, Superman with his Fortress of Solitude (some five years later) not to mention CLARK Savage was called the Man of Bronze and CLARK Kent the Man of Steel ;) Even Spock borrowed from Doc who used to paralyze people with that weird neck pinch thing! I offer Doc Savage as the first, the best, the Ultimate Super Hero upon which all others followed behind! (y)

The youngest of you may be asking: Who is Doc Savage? From the back cover of the Bantam reprints - "To the world at large, Doc Savage is a strange mysterious figure of glistening bronze skin and golden eyes. To his amazing co-adventurerers - the five greatest brains ever assembled in one group - he is a man of superhuman strength and protean genius whose life is dedicated to the destruction of evildoers. To his fans, he is the greatest adventure hero of all time, whose fantastic exploits are unequaled for hair-raising thrills, breath taking escapes, and blood curdling excitement!"

Currently, the Vintage Library is reprinting the original pulps - two to a book, complete with the original illustrations!

docsavagenv18.jpg

WOW maybe they will make a movie about this Hero never heard of him but i'm sure he is SWEET like the other hero's.

I hope they will make a GREAT movie about Captain America i do not think they gave Justice to Captain America yet if they do start producing a Captain America i hope it would be like IronMan. Captain America and Superman i think are on the same line Superman is and American icon as well and Captain America, so i hope they consider producing this great character.

captain_america.gif

People may not believe this but we have the technology to build a real IronMan if they were to do this and have a person fight this war in this suit, we would not lose men and women like are today. Let's truly have a REAL HERO FOR AMERICA!

ironman.jpg

Indy Scout 117

who's your favorite super hero???

besides Indiana Jones, who is your favorite all-time super hero??? mine is Ghost Rider. he is the coolest and yet least appreciated of all the Marvel super heroes. heres an example for ya: when they made the Fantastic Four movie, shortly after the movie came out, they started making the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic book series. they did the same thing with Iron Man. but when the Ghost Rider movie came out...nooooo :rolleyes: of course they wont make an Ultimate Ghost Rider series, i mean heaven forbid we should do that!!! :rolleyes: dont get me wrong, Fantastic Four and Iron Man are awesome super heroes, but c'mon, ol Flamehead is amazing enough to get his own Ultimate comic series, am i right???

but anyway, now that my lecture is over :p who's YOUR favorite super hero???

The Drifter

Not really a super-hero in the classic term, but here is mine:
ff00041b.jpg

Not really the character from the movie, but from the original short-stories by Robert E. Howard.

Wow two Who's your favorite super hero topics wonderful there must be a lot of hero fans out there :D, heres one of my favorite super hero is Zorro.
Zorro.jpg

indyclone25

Indy Scout 117 said:
besides Indiana Jones, who is your favorite all-time super hero??? mine is Ghost Rider. he is the coolest and yet least appreciated of all the Marvel super heroes. heres an example for ya: when they made the Fantastic Four movie, shortly after the movie came out, they started making the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic book series. they did the same thing with Iron Man. but when the Ghost Rider movie came out...nooooo :rolleyes: of course they wont make an Ultimate Ghost Rider series, i mean heaven forbid we should do that!!! :rolleyes: dont get me wrong, Fantastic Four and Iron Man are awesome super heroes, but c'mon, ol Flamehead is amazing enough to get his own Ultimate comic series, am i right???

but anyway, now that my lecture is over :p who's YOUR favorite super hero???
you might be young to remember when ghost rider was part of the team called the defenders --- great stories , but my favorite hero is spiderman --- i was reading him when i was even able to read ---just looking at the pictures was fun and figuring out the story that was an art in itself ,

The Drifter

indyclone25 said:
you might be young to remember when ghost rider was part of the team called the defenders --- great stories , but my favorite hero is spiderman --- i was reading him when i was even able to read ---just looking at the pictures was fun and figuring out the story that was an art in itself ,

Do you remember the silent comics for G.I. Joe? I can remember being a kid and someone gave me some G.I. Joe comics and some of them never had words. The story was told through the art in the panels.
Am I imagining this, or were they real?

DocWhiskey

I've loved these 5 for most of my life.....

ke7x2g.jpg

ac2wc0.jpg

6g3qiyh.jpg

2qs894g.jpg

4q5prx0.jpg

BTW it's cool to see another Ghost Rider fan. I was a big fan of his when I was a teen. The movie was pretty bad though. Entertaining but bad. And Marvel knight's Ghost Rider is the closest you'll get to an "Ultimate" GR. But MK GR sucked.

Last edited: