Why I hate RV's

I'm living in a RV and I can't wait to get out of this thing my parents just bought the thing and it's tarring apart already. A RV is only best if your camping or going on a trip not living in it for years. You freeze in the winter and you burn up in the summer, BTW I'm burning in this RV right now you have air but it just doesn't work. It's fun when you first buy the RV but after that it's horrific.
My family and I are praying and hoping for a home that we can live in, it would be such a Blessing. But if you don't have a home it's better than living on the streets with no where to go. :D

BTW some of the problems we are having with this RV!

A. Water leaking and the floors are soaked.

B. The Air does not work.

C. The Heat does not work.

D. The Walls are peeling.

Agent Crab

RVs can be hot to be in.

I had a friend who lived in an RV and their bathroom didn't work.

I feel bad for people who are on the streets. There is a homeless man that lives in our park. I hope he gets a home or finds a place.

Agent Crab said:
RVs can be hot to be in.

I had a friend who lived in an RV and their bathroom didn't work.

I feel bad for people who are on the streets. There is a homeless man that lives in our park. I hope he gets a home or finds a place.

I hope he finds a home to. BTW when you flush the toilet it REALLY SMELLS, that really makes me want a home!

BTW there are a lot of homeless people in Downtown Atlanta. I hope the homeless will be helped, and some of the people downtown are very rough.

BTW my family found a very nice home that we liked. We hope to rent the home this week my parents don't want to pay another month's rent here in this park.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
BTW there are a lot of homeless people in Downtown Atlanta. I hope the homeless will be helped, and some of the people downtown are very rough.

Most homeless people tend to dwell on Credit Island, a fresh water Marsh/Island that is in my town. A few somewhat wander the rual areas as well.

Goonie

IndyWolf15 said:
BTW when you flush the toilet it REALLY SMELLS, that really makes me want a home!

CousinEddie2.jpg

"Merry Christmas, ****ter was full!" ;)

Seriously though, I feel for you:( . The situation down south is pretty bad. Even on another message board I'm on, some people reported in that they are living out of their cars.

I myself am unemployed, but at least I have a kind sister that is letting me stay with her. I've been looking for work for over a year now since getting laid-off last year. I started in March, got laid-off at the end of April. I worked for a whole 7 weeks. It was my first job after finishing my BBA the year before.:( I'm trying to find work in Calgary and wish to relocate there.

RedeemedChild

Goonie said:
CousinEddie2.jpg

"Merry Christmas, ****ter was full!" ;)

Seriously though, I feel for you:( . The situation down south is pretty bad. Even on another message board I'm on, some people reported in that they are living out of their cars.

I myself am unemployed, but at least I have a kind sister that is letting me stay with her. I've been looking for work for over a year now since getting laid-off last year. I started in March, got laid-off at the end of April. I worked for a whole 7 weeks. It was my first job after finishing my BBA the year before.:( I'm trying to find work in Calgary and wish to relocate there.

Well I'm very sorry to hear that you've been laid off. I pray better times are ahead for you and I'm sure they are. Things have to get better.

I hope you find work with God's help. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matt 19:16 KJV.

I was telling you guys about my family's problems with our RV, well we have even more problems our air has gone out, so my dad called a RV repair man and he told us that lighting struck our air conditioner. And it will cost my parents thousands of dollers. I wanted to know if you guys have had this problem before. Having a RV is a mess.