Will this cut, apparently filmed ToD scene, be on the dvd box set ?

KL70

On the IMDB website, I was reading in it's Temple of Doom's page trivia link, about a cut, apparently filmed scene (described below). If it's included in the dvd box set's deleted scenes section, it'd be cool to see. Does anyone know if it's on it ? If it isn't included, please say why.

While filming Temple of Doom's whipping scene, the crew played a practical joke on Harrison. Chained to a large stone, Barbra Streisand appeared (dressed in a leather dominatrix outfit). She proceeded to whip him, saying 'That's for Hanover Street (1979), the worst movie I ever saw'. She continued whipping him for Star Wars and making all of that money. Carrie Fisher then threw herself in front of Ford to protect him and Irvin Kershner chided director Steven Spielberg. 'Is this how you run your movies ?' This entire sequence was filmed.

Indyologist

If I could "whip" Harrison Ford, I'd say, "That's for dating Flockhart (THWAP) when you could be dating ME (THWAP)-- I'm 33 for God's sake! (THWAP) What were you thinking?!" (THWAP)

Hmmm... maybe he'd like the whipping, huh? ;)