WIN A SIGNED HARRISON FORD 8x10!! CONTEST INSIDE!!

Nurhachi1991

Benjamin Barker!!!!!!!!!!

sweeney2.jpg

ooooooops wrong thread

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
BTW you're awesome for doing this tnswman

I have to agree. Tnswman is damn awesome for doing this. I mean, he could keep the autograph, but instead chooses to hold a contest for all of us. My fedora is off to him! (y)

lao che & sons

Are you going to just tell us when someone guesses right(n) ? or will you tell us the answer at the end of the contest and whoever guessed right or the closest wins?:D :whip::gun: :sleep:

tnswman

I'm going to let the clock run out. right now, I know who the winner is...Might as well let everyone have a shot though.

Wed at 10pm. If the winner does not reply to my PM by Thursday at 10Pm, I will go on to the next closest. so, if you are not going to be in town on wed or thur, you better let me know now because I will extend it for the winner if they have told me in advance that they are not going to be able to respond.

I want to make sure this is as fair as possible for everyone. However, I am not a gaming commission LOL!

No need to thank me guys, I had two of these and like I said, I wanted to do something for those of us that survived the past year ( even though I was banned...2 or 3 times LOL! )

tnswman

Ok folks...We have a 100&% DEAD ON Winner!!

Ok, Before I post who the winner is, I want to say that I appreciate all the kind messages. I wish I had something for each of you. However, I like the idea of someone winning something rare and valuable.

Now, The Winner has until tomorrow at 10PM EST. to PM me the shipping information. This item will be shipped out Friday morning.

If the winner does not PM me the information, I will then give it to the 2nd place person.

So Here we go....

The number of cards in the stack was 217

that means the winner is AZTEC who CORRECTLY guessed 217 cards!!! WELL DONE!! I know they were not able to be fully counted. So that was a GREAT guess!

Arab Swordsman

This is how sick I am...I measured the size of a regular card and then measured the picture of the first card in the picture you showed. Using that I measured a stack of 40 cards and using a proportion equation I came to a number like 219.56 so I guessed an even 220. I was only off by 3 so I screwed up something and while I didn't win I at least feel good knowing that the math I hadn't used in 20 years was that close. Congrats to the winner!

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
Ok folks...We have a 100&% DEAD ON Winner!!

Ok, Before I post who the winner is, I want to say that I appreciate all the kind messages. I wish I had something for each of you. However, I like the idea of someone winning something rare and valuable.

Now, The Winner has until tomorrow at 10PM EST. to PM me the shipping information. This item will be shipped out Friday morning.

If the winner does not PM me the information, I will then give it to the 2nd place person.

So Here we go....

The number of cards in the stack was 217

that means the winner is AZTEC who CORRECTLY guessed 217 cards!!! WELL DONE!! I know they were not able to be fully counted. So that was a GREAT guess!

2nd place winner which is me (y)

come on Aztec don't respond! hahahaha

I literally just guessed Tnswman I looked at the picture for 2 seconds and said 215

Aztec

Holy Cow! This is amazing!:D I can PM you with all the necessary info. My God! This is awesome!!!! Thank you for this awesome contest

tnswman

Yea, Nurhachi....I thought you had it but Aztec came through and knocked it out of the park.

Congratz Aztec and you are welcome!!

Sorry Nurhachi, I wish I had another one for you

Billy Ray

Aztec FTW! Congratulations!

Great contest tnswman. Even though I never win anything, I still enjoyed participating. I was so excited I had to pause in the middle of Lost to get up and check to see who won. My family was not to thrilled with that, but I couldn't stand the wait.