Your Figures In Action! (with PICS!)

vf wing

Damn, I'm lazy :whip: Yeah, some of 'em need to be cropped still for the proper effect. I'll get on it and post the best ones in the actual thread!

indyswk

4407953946_a39d648d02.jpg

Mutt: "You're a teacher?"
4407186693_63713cb5f6_o.jpg

"Part time."

4407186879_696f1c918f.jpg

Indy's backpack. (This is from PTE figures I found in bargain corner of my local toy shop - great source for extra gear and accessories)

vf wing

Per Lance's directive ;) here are the properly cropped photos, the best ones anyway. Did some photoshop work to the final image, which I think is the best of the lot since I have this thing for shots where the figures look like they might be real. Enjoy!

aDSC03200.jpg

aDSC03206.jpg

aDSC03207.jpg

aDSC03208.jpg

aDSC03209.jpg

aDSC03210.jpg

aDSC03211.jpg

aDSC03212.jpg

aDSC03213.jpg

aDSC03219.jpg

aDSC03222.jpg

aDSC03230.jpg

Lance Quazar

This thread is the driving reason why I still come to this place at all.

GREAT shots, everyone. VF Wing, your diorama display is incredible!! It's huge, it's imaginative, it's pure awesome. Love the scene you have created, it's a terrific, evocative and delightfully fun environment.

Wonderful to see some sweet poses from Errex an dindyswk.

Terrific work, everyone. I can't tell you how much fun this all is!

Montana Smith

Lance Quazar said:
This thread is the driving reason why I still come to this place at all.

GREAT shots, everyone. VF Wing, your diorama display is incredible!! It's huge, it's imaginative, it's pure awesome. Love the scene you have created, it's a terrific, evocative and delightfully fun environment.

Wonderful to see some sweet poses from Errex an dindyswk.

Terrific work, everyone. I can't tell you how much fun this all is!

I totally agree, Lance. That was the reason I came to The Raven as well, searching for pictures of Indy dioramas and customizations. Now I have to go and hunt down some clunky Mk I Iron Man figures!

jeff2178

Thanks!!!

That's the Sideshow Indiana Jones if some people don't know

I love taking him in the backyard and doing that, best figure I own hands down!!!

NickTurner

That's some backyard you have there!

Thanks for sharing those great pics. Indy looks fantastic against the real background.
:whip:

indyswk

4461675355_e08bf019b1_m.jpg

Indiana Jones finally gets around to go cut down his overgrown garden neglected due to all his adventures elsewhere. He encounters a familiar foe: "Snakes, why does it have to be snakes?"