Your Figures In Action! (with PICS!)

Lambonius

Charlemagne said:
Mine is pretty loose. It will rest in his hand if it's at waist level, but it will slip out fairly easily if you raise his arm any higher. You could probably tighten up his grip using hot water, though.

I never had any trouble with my Henry Sr holding his diary. It seems to stay in his grip even tighter if you maker sure that the bound end of the book faces away from his palm.

Kevin

Goonie said:
Hey other Raveners, how does your Henry Sr. hold his Grail Diary without the band? Is the diary really loose?

:confused:

I just put the book in his right hand, seems to work fine.

Dyonus

CatJones.jpg

Caption: YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! :mad: (She looks good with the hat, but unfortunately it is a female cat, not male.)

IndyandJunior.jpg

Just a random comparison of the Mighty Muggs Indiana and the one from the Raiders line. (Got these both today.) As you probably guessed, this is the hat that I used for my cat.

NotSolo.jpg

I also collect The Fett(s).

NotSoloMM.jpg

The Same scene...in Mighty Muggs!

Edit: Forgot something: That's not Boba Fett's gun. Boba Fett doesn't come with a blaster, so I took the one from the Jango Fett and gave it to him. (Thought it was more appropriate for Boba Fett to be hunting Indiana Jones since Boba hunts Han Solo.)

vf wing

I'm reeeal tempted to pick up the Indy Mighty Mugg at our Wally for a mere $7. I didn't even know the stylin' hat was removable :hat:

DocWhiskey

vf wing said:
I'm reeeal tempted to pick up the Indy Mighty Mugg at our Wally for a mere $7. I didn't even know the stylin' hat was removable :hat:
BUY IT!!!

Seriously, Mighty Muggs are sooo cool. And for only $7 it's a must. In a few weeks these things will be extinct and your only chance will be eBay and I guarantee you won't find one for under $24.

Errex

Absolutely lovely bases. A bit too rich, when looking at a 500+ action figures, but certainly worth it for those special characters in one's collection.(y)

Kevin

OK, so not "in action", but here are some shots of my figures (most of them anyway):

Raiders:

Raiders1.jpg

Temple:

Temple.jpg

Crusade:

Crusade.jpg

Kingdom:

Kingdom.jpg

All together:

All.jpg

Stoo

HA Ha! I used to have that!!! The sliding wall for the trash compactor was really cool. Thanks for posting the pic!:hat:

Kevin

Mitchellhallock said:
Where's Young Indy in the Scout Uniform?

I got one of this figure to keep MOC, but given the lack of any other figures from that time/segment, I didn't feel like getting one to open, since there is no one for him to interact with. A neat figure, to be sure, but definitely a "stand-alone". If I see one at WM I might snag it to open.