Sideshow Indy 1/4 scale premium format figure

RichardJones

ChromiumBlue37 said:
They will charge your credit card just as the item is ready to ship out.

Thanks ChromiumBlue37 :hat: , I figured thats how they did it, but I couldn't find anything on there site...

bonoferox

I really wanted this, but I also wanted to sleep in the bed. Much nicer than the pull out sofa bed.

Maybe I'll find one at a flea market sometime.

weaponx24

EXCITED! Just ordered my Sideshow Premium Format Indiana Jones Figure

I just checked out the sideshow collectibles site and saw the 2nd chance offer on the premium Indy statue and snagged one! These things look absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Check it out if you guys havent already done so. Its a little expensive but the detail is uncanny!:whip:

mfisher

These are great pieces... got mine this past week... I will admit that I have a few complaints... the jacket is a strange color.. almost a green tinge to it... his leather belt is really narrow..and the web belt could have been a heck of a lot more detailed/accurate than that ( for the price).. plus my holster arrived split in half.. you have to be vary careful with polystone.. the extra exclusive head tipped over on my workbench and chipped a chunk out of the ear... which I easily fixed.. but still.. be careful with that material.. it chips/breaks much easier than resin does... all in all a fine figure to have though.. my absolute favorite Indy collectible now..

Rhys135

I'm also very excited to recive mine - it's just a shame I've got to wait longer for stock to arrive in the UK. (n)

Rhys135

Just thought I'd mention that Play.com have posted my order this morning, so any other United Kingdom residents expecting their figure should start getting excited :D

humantorch

Case for Sideshow 1/4 Scale Indiana Jones Premium Format Statue?

Would any be able to recommend a standing case to display Sideshow 1/4 Scale Indiana Jones Premium Format Statue? It love this figure but I want to protect it when displaying. Thanks :hat:

Ikea sells a great glass display case for around $65.... would fit 2 PF figures (or 1 and several items on the 2 remaining glass shelves.

les

Deckard

throwmetheidol said:
Ikea sells a great glass display case for around $65.... would fit 2 PF figures (or 1 and several items on the 2 remaining glass shelves.

les

Thats a Detolf cabinet, and your best bet.

0098-3.jpg

286ybko.jpg

UIMJ

The Detolf cabinet is nice (I have a couple for portions of my Iron Man collection), but ultimately you'll want to display 12" figs in some kind of smaller wall-hanging cabinet (Ikea used to have a few that were nice - several have been discontinued though) or even a desktop like an acryllic case you'd find at the Container Store.

It ultimately depends on how you'd store your collection. My expensive Iron Man stuff goes in some kind of glass case, while my Indiana Jones stuff simply sits out on a desk or cabinet of some kind.