Sideshow Indy 1/4 scale premium format figure

Sandindy

hehe beat me to it, yea they usually scale up to 22 inches and they look absolutely amazing. I am definitely picking this one up.

mfisher

crap... I am going to be soooo broke... i have to have this one.. but I bet it ends up closer to the 300 mark if not over...

IrishJedi

I expect this to be around the $350 mark... but it'll be awesome. (y)

Also, be on the look-out for the new issue of TOYFARE, which will feature this on the cover. Subscribers should be getting them in the mail any day now and it hits newsstands on Wednesday. I suspect scans will hit the net before then.

groves

I'm a little torn on this one. From what I've seen the Premium Format figures look great. Problem is (well with me anyway) is the size. Being bigger allows for more detail, but at 20+inches, it's an awfully big piece to have displayed in your home (that and the $300 price tag). Anyone else have the same problem. Think it's worth it? I'm not to sure I could get my lady to consent as well.

Sandindy

indianajonespf.jpg

Looks totally awesome, the best likeness on Harrison yet, way better then Cinemaquette.
Thanks to Geto10 on the sideshow boards for this.

Deckard

Sandindy said:
indianajonespf.jpg

Looks totally awesome, the best likeness on Harrison yet, way better then Cinemaquette.
Thanks to Geto10 on the sideshow boards for this.

OH HOLY ****. Thats a keeper.

The_Raiders

groves said:
I'm a little torn on this one. From what I've seen the Premium Format figures look great. Problem is (well with me anyway) is the size. Being bigger allows for more detail, but at 20+inches, it's an awfully big piece to have displayed in your home (that and the $300 price tag). Anyone else have the same problem. Think it's worth it? I'm not to sure I could get my lady to consent as well.

I agree, I'm not up to bigger figures either, if it's over 12in then I'd skip out on it. The figure looks great but I won't get one.

One thing I was wondering is, can you move the premium format figures or are they like statues? Looks great (y)

Last edited:

Deckard

No, they aren't figures they are statues, so no posing. And I look at that, and I'm thinking it's going to run more then $300. I'll still get it tho, it looks rediculously cool.

Billy Ray

Holy cow! That is probably the best HF likeness I have seen...and waaaay better than that creepy cinemaquette.

barranca

I'll need to see more stills of the figure, but it does genuinely look the best yet. Does anyone know WHO the sculptor is ? Is it Trevor again?

Just Checked, aparently it is Trevors work. Nice one!!
Heres a close up......
attachment.php

Last edited:

deckard24

WOW!!!

That is fantastic, the best statue/figure and likeness yet to date! Too bad I don't think I can justify dropping $300 on it!

mfisher

Yup.. that is DEFINITELY going into my figure collection.. I hope we end up seeing a TOD 1/4 figure later as well ! and way to go on that sculpt Trevor... Harrison has NEVER been captured in a small scale like that before.. ever..

Dr Jones

I love that! :eek:

I want a realllly decent Indy figurine to keep as a pure collectable.

I have my Star Wars EPIII Lightsaber, a James Bond Walther P99 yet nothing for Indy so something this cool would stand amazingly on the sideboard!

(y)