Sideshow Indy 1/4 scale premium format figure

Blake Hall

I finally got through. Looks like the "exclusive" is sold out, mine has no mention of exclusive. I am glad that it was a success, the more interest, the better chance of us getting more product.

TOHTER

I called the phone # 800- 474- 3746 and after about 30 tries I finally got through and secured my exclusive. I called back and they have already sold out of the exclusive 1st edition.

Deckard

Wow so the exclusive is gone already, doesn't surprise me.

Trevor, Your the man, your sculpt is awesome. I'm even going to display the extra head.

7192_press09-001.jpg

71921_press02-001.jpg

Deckard

Of course, they are on sale, they are $275.00 Tho, like everyone said, the exclusive is already gone. Took less then an hour.

RichardJones

I wonder how many of the non-exclusive they have :confused: , the 12 inch exclusive is sold out but there are still some non exclusives left . I had some refresh errors on my computer , as well :( , I am hopeful to get the non-exclusive figure... But I guess I could always pay out the ass on ebay in the fall (n) (n) (n) (n)

Arab Swordsman

It took all my strength but I passed on this one. Almost 300 bucks was too rich for me and I was trying to think of where I'd put an 18" figure on my display shelves. I'll settle for the 12" figure.

RichardJones

Arab Swordsman said:
It took all my strength but I passed on this one. Almost 300 bucks was too rich for me and I was trying to think of where I'd put an 18" figure on my display shelves. I'll settle for the 12" figure.

I like the 12 inch Indy figure , but the PFF is just to perfect, It will be hard for anyone , even sideshow , to top that . I just checked the sideshow website and it looks like the non-exclusive figure is still there, time to order, I would have lost his hat any way :hat: , congrads to all who did get the Exclusive PFF .. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

TOHTER

drwynn said:
Deckard -

Just ordered mine too.

Question for you, Deckard; did your confirmation # begin with a T or a W?

I'm just wondering if anyone got a confirmation # starting with a W; meaning that they already sold out of the Exclusive.

The website was SOOOOO slow. I was so afraid I would miss it!

I recd e mail confirmation of item #71921 Raiders of the Lost Ark-Sideshow Exclusive PF. My confirmation # starts with P. Ordered mine at 1:11 pm
EST. I gave up on the internet after a few tries and called relentlessly until I finally got through. Yippeeee :whip:

drwynn

TOHTER said:
I recd e mail confirmation of item #71921 Raiders of the Lost Ark-Sideshow Exclusive PF. My confirmation # starts with P. Ordered mine at 1:11 pm
EST. I gave up on the internet after a few tries and called relentlessly until I finally got through. Yippeeee :whip:

What does the "P" in your order # mean? I saw "T" and "W"...but, I don't remember anything about a "P".