TOD figures revealed

Billy Ray

michael said:

Hey, thanks Michael! I decided to cancel my order with Toyrocket and order from Brianstoys instead. I just can't wait until December to get these:rolleyes:

I accidentally selected UPS Next Day Air Saver for $72 when I ordered but I called them up immediately and they fixed it (I hope:eek: ). My wife would tan my hide if I paid more in shipping than I did for the figures themselves:whip:

**EDIT** BTW, I just got a reply to my e-mail from Toyrocket:

Problem: Hello, I placed a pre-order yesterday for "IJLC40000 Indiana
Jones Series 4: Temple Of Doom > Complete Action Figure Set". Yesterday
the site said the availability was 1-2 weeks, but now says December
2008. I was just wondering if all orders are expected in December or,
if an order was placed when it said 1-2 weeks would still be shipping in
1-2 weeks? Thanks for your time.

The 1-2 weeks was listed in error. This item is not expected to ship
from the manufacturer till Early December.

If that is true, why are other sites receving them (and shipping them)? That business about the Colorado test market seems a little fishy too. I looked in the Denver thread on CTR and they are still looking for the TLC wave.

Last edited:

Arab Swordsman

Billy Ray said:
Hey, thanks Michael! I decided to cancel my order with Toyrocket and order from Brianstoys instead. I just can't wait until December to get these:rolleyes:

I accidentally selected UPS Next Day Air Saver for $72 when I ordered but I called them up immediately and they fixed it (I hope:eek: ). My wife would tan my hide if I paid more in shipping than I did for the figures themselves:whip:

**EDIT** BTW, I just got a reply to my e-mail from Toyrocket:

If that is true, why are other sites receving them (and shipping them)? That business about the Colorado test market seems a little fishy too. I looked in the Denver thread on CTR and they are still looking for the TLC wave.

I just did the same thing. Brian's Toys was great when I ordered my LC figures so they got my sale for these too.

vf wing

That ad is amazing!! I wouldn't doubt that something like that was in the planning stages for next year, but i hold out little hope to see anything like it any time soon.

Can't wait to have TOD in hand!!!!:D :D :D

Garfoot

Received my TOD figures today from BBTS!!!

I came home from work today to find a box on my doorstep, and low and behold when I looked at the label it said from BBTS, and I got a huge grin on my face.

I could not open the box fast enough, and when I did, I lit up like a Christmas
tree. TOD is my favorite film of the 4 and I have waited 20+ years to own
Mola Ram and Shortround.

I don't have a review of each of the figures, I just want to say that I like them all. Mola Ram now replaces Dr. Henry Jones as my favorite from the Hasbro line. The flaming heart is awesome!!

The figures had great paint jobs, and wonderful accessories to go along with them.

Well I now own the 30 single carded figures that I wanted, and I guess I can be happy with what we got from Hasbro. Kinda sad to find out today from Hasbro that it's over, but what could we really do?

It's all about making money, and their just isn't the interest out there beyond the Indy collectors. It's a shame really cause I really wanted Toht and
the German Mechanic.

I will miss reading the banter back and forth about if it's done, or if it's not.

But I guess all good things must come to an end. FOR NOW??

I will keep my fingers crossed to get Indy 5. That just may be the only way to get more figures produced, and then maybe I'll get the few I want.

At least the debate is now finally over, and we can begin the healing process
to forget that this line is officially dead.:( :( :( :( :(

Billy Ray

Spalkomania said:
Are the Thuggee's swords supposed to be bent like that?

Most definitely...check out the guy on the left:

t39.jpg

What's cool is, they also included the katar...the knife like thingy that the guy on the right is holding. I never noticed before that these guys had them...and so does the "giant Thuggee"/Pat Roach...and that the wear them on their chests until pics of the figures were first shown.

Here's another shot showing the curved swords:

359.jpg

Only a few of them use the straight, machete like, swords...most prominently the two guys Indy fights here:

353.jpg

To be honest though, I don't remember the "giant Thuggee" ever wielding a sword.

Nurhachi1991

Billy Ray said:
Most definitely...check out the guy on the left:

t39.jpg

What's cool is, they also included the katar...the knife like thingy that the guy on the right is holding. I never noticed before that these guys had them...and so does the "giant Thuggee"/Pat Roach...and that the wear them on their chests until pics of the figures were first shown.

Here's another shot showing the curved swords:

359.jpg

Only a few of them use the straight, machete like, swords...most prominently the two guys Indy fights here:

353.jpg

To be honest though, I don't remember the "giant Thuggee" ever wielding a sword.

The Giant Thuggee did not have a sword

bonoferox

Just did a BIN for Indy for 9.95 on ebay. Really not too bad a price. Should be getting at least him and Mola Ram by the middle of next week.
Only other ones I care about are Short Round and Giant Thugee

Arab Swordsman

bonoferox said:
Just did a BIN for Indy for 9.95 on ebay. Really not too bad a price. Should be getting at least him and Mola Ram by the middle of next week.
Only other ones I care about are Short Round and Giant Thugee

A guy on Ebay has both of them and you could BIN both for 31 total plus shipping (which you could combine buying from the same seller.) Now that I look at it, it's probably the same guy you got the Indy from for 9.95. Use that combined shipping power!

Billy Ray

Hey Arab, any word on your order from Brianstoys? I went to check the status of mine on their website and my order history all of the sudden shows "0 orders found":confused: I sent them an e-mail, but haven't gotten a reply yet. They did send me an invoice the other day, so I am not too worried...but I noticed they are sold out of TOD now....oh heck, who am I trying to fool? I am worried:eek:

bonoferox

Arab Swordsman said:
A guy on Ebay has both of them and you could BIN both for 31 total plus shipping (which you could combine buying from the same seller.) Now that I look at it, it's probably the same guy you got the Indy from for 9.95. Use that combined shipping power!

Yeah only bad thing is that I did the BIN for Mola Ram from him a couple days ago and it's already shipped :(

Arab Swordsman

Billy Ray said:
Hey Arab, any word on your order from Brianstoys? I went to check the status of mine on their website and my order history all of the sudden shows "0 orders found":confused: I sent them an e-mail, but haven't gotten a reply yet. They did send me an invoice the other day, so I am not too worried...but I noticed they are sold out of TOD now....oh heck, who am I trying to fool? I am worried:eek:

If I remember correctly when I ordered my LC figures it took a day or so to show up in my order history. This is probably the case now because we ordered on a Friday. As long as you have your order confirmation you should be good to go.

The Golden Idol said:
How come no one's posting pics of the TOD figures yet?

I was wondering the same thing. If you have them, please post pictures. These figures look great from what I've seen on ebay. The kicker is that this wave's case assortment looks pretty good and probably won't be warming pegs at all. My fingers are crossed that this wave turns things around at retail for this line. My local Toys r Us and Target stores are long over due restocking Indy figs with only a few figs left on the pegs. This new assortment MIGHT prove that they'll sell albeit too late.

Last edited:

CommanderDude

hi guys, if someone orders his Wave 4 online, please could you say where do you do that?

Cause brianstoys dont get enough of the ToD Wave so i didnt get mine :(

Please help me.