TOD figures revealed

tnswman

Deckard said:
If thats the case someone needs to get on the horn to colorado and tell them to buy the hell out of this wave so we get more.

This is just more reason to buy the TOD wave ANYWHERE you can get it ASAP!!

tnswman

Here ya go!!

Indy001-23.jpg

Hasbro knows how to tease a playset huh?

The Golden Idol

Indy001-23.jpg

That's amazing.

iLUVINDY said:
thats awesome, does that mean, that will eventually be a play set, with three glowing stones???(y)

Unfortunately, I think that's only the display for this ad, and so I don't think it'll be for sale.

QBComics

tnswman said:
Here ya go!!

Indy001-23.jpg

Hasbro knows how to tease a playset huh?

"It's Beautiful!"

*Head explodes*

Yeah these are neat ads. I have the LC one in my Tomb of the Gods issue #2. It's pretty neat. The subtitle is "Choose Wisley". Pretty neat (y). I wanna see one for Raiders and Skull.

QBComics

Spalkomania said:
Are the Thuggee's swords supposed to be bent like that?

Seems to be, because Pat's sword is bent as well. I'll still try to get'em. I'm mostly aiming for Khali Indy, Mola Ram, and of course Shorty (y)

ChromiumBlue37

Are THOSE the Sankara Stones Hasbro said we would get i one of the earlier Q & A's??

Someone asked Hasbro why the figures didn't come with any stones and Hasbro replied that the stone would be incorporated in another toy later on.

The Golden Idol

QBComics said:
I have the LC one in my Tomb of the Gods issue #2. It's pretty neat. The subtitle is "Choose Wisley". Pretty neat (y).

Can you please post it?

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Are THOSE the Sankara Stones Hasbro said we would get i one of the earlier Q & A's??

Someone asked Hasbro why the figures didn't come with any stones and Hasbro replied that the stone would be incorporated in another toy later on.

Don't get your hopes up. It looks like a display made specifically for the ad to me.

kevblee

The displays for both of these are really cool! Give's me some ideas to start on some new model work! I really like the Lions...with Indy up at the top of the display!

Lambonius

Just thought I'd post a little update for those who ordered from toyrocket. I sent them another followup email asking whether or not they'd DEFINITELY be getting the figures at least by their new December ship date, and received a reply assuring me that the figures would be received and shipped out well in time for Christmas. So I guess I'm okay with that, but a little bummed that I'll have to wait so much longer. But who knows--maybe I'll get lucky and stumble across them in stores! Stranger things have happened. ;)