Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

michael

If they could ever get the rights, I'd have to say Lego Lord of the Rings would be amazing. A lot of characters and various powers for each character. That's the whole key to these games.

Anyways, back on topic, I'm thinking it would be cool if you had to build the raft in Lao Che's plane, kinda like how you had to build the pillar in the spike room from the first Lego Indy. You only had a certain amount of time to do it, just a little thought.

lao che & sons

michael said:
Anyways, back on topic, I'm thinking it would be cool if you had to build the raft in Lao Che's plane, kinda like how you had to build the pillar in the spike room from the first Lego Indy. You only had a certain amount of time to do it, just a little thought.

that's a great idea there. i loved the spike room chamber.:)

Nurhachi1991

Ugggg There placing to much of an emphasis on the "builer" aspect and not enough on the levels

I could give a damn if I can build my own levels I want to see the new original levels!

lao che & sons

Nurhachi1991 said:
Ugggg There placing to much of an emphasis on the "builer" aspect and not enough on the levels

I could give a damn if I can build my own levels I want to see the new original levels!

that's true, but they're focused on showing the new content to try and sell the game better. I really want to see some new shanghai chase screenshots!!

JCC1004

lao che & sons said:
that's true, but they're focused on showing the new content to try and sell the game better. I really want to see some new shanghai chase screenshots!!
You're obsessed with Shanghi aren't you?:D I not sure about the whole retelling the story aspect. I'm worried it could be way off what really happened. I hope KOTCS isn't retold. It shouldn't be. Lao, may I ask exactly what hubs are? The internet descriptions see confusing.I'm planning on getting a PS3 any so I'll get this along with SW complete saga. I've needed a nextgen console for awhile.

lao che & sons

^ yeah, I am obssesed with shanghai. It was my first scene I ever saw of Indy and it still remains my favorite and well, yeah I'm obsessed:p . I'll try to explain the hubs to you. Did you ever play the first lego indy? If so then you should remmember barnet college. THAT is a hub. the only diffrence is there are now 6 of them. 3 for the originals 1 raiders 1 temple 1 crusade and 3 for crystal skull. I know they're like island with different parts. I guess you go to a different island to got to different level. I'm not 100% sure on how it works since it's nothing like lego indy 1 but I hope that clears it up. If not just tell me and I'll go more into detail. ;)

JCC1004

Like Dex's Diner, Cantina, Batcave, etc.? That sound cool. One will no doubt be the college. I understood you. Thanks.;)

Good day :hat:

RedeemedChild

michael said:
If they could ever get the rights, I'd have to say Lego Lord of the Rings would be amazing. A lot of characters and various powers for each character. That's the whole key to these games.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one for SURE. I'd be standing in line at GameStop for LEGO Lord of the Rings.

Nevertheless I'm excited about the new Hubs for LEGO Indiana Jones 2. The only problem is I might need a bigger memory stick for the game on my PSP for I am sure the new hubs will cause the game to be much bigger than the LEGO Indiana Jones game.

JP Jones

michael said:
That's an awesome idea. They could have a whole group of these levels. Some ideas I have are a Doom Town level in which you find parts of the fridge and build it before time runs out. Or a level where you build an air pocket in the catacombs before the fire gets to you.(unless that's already in the original adventures)

RedeemedChild

mr.kotcs said:
That's an awesome idea. They could have a whole group of these levels. Some ideas I have are a Doom Town level in which you find parts of the fridge and build it before time runs out. Or a level where you build an air pocket in the catacombs before the fire gets to you.(unless that's already in the original adventures)

I like the idea for a Doom Town level in which you'd have to build the Refidgearator. You should post that idea on the official LucasArts board with the hope that someone from LucasArts might just happen to see that or even send some of your ideas directly to LucasArts.

JP Jones

RedeemedChild said:
I like the idea for a Doom Town level in which you'd have to build the Refidgearator. You should post that idea on the official LucasArts board with the hope that someone from LucasArts might just happen to see that or even send some of your ideas directly to LucasArts.
I just posted my idea. I also posted the idea of a truck chase level where you have to free the horse before the Nazi trucks pass. And My catacombs idea. Crossing my fingers.:p

RedeemedChild

mr.kotcs said:
I just posted my idea. I also posted the idea of a truck chase level where you have to free the horse before the Nazi trucks pass. And My catacombs idea. Crossing my fingers.:p

Is your username the same on LucasArts Forum?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The game is being released this fall. And legally, they can't accept ideas from you. So, no, your ideas don't have a chance of being implemented on your recommendation, though seem rather likely to have been part of the design from the get-go.

Perhilion

If anyone watches Gametrailers TV, they had about five seconds of new footage from Lego Indy 2. The whole episode was about Lucasarts. They said they already have several new Star Wars games being worked on, but no Indy besides Lego Indy 2. :mad: (n)

The Drifter

mr.kotcs said:

Where did you post it?
I looked under the Lego Indy forum and did not see your username.

JP Jones

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Where did you post it?
I looked under the Lego Indy forum and did not see your username.
I was told to post it at the official lucasarts forum. I figured that would be Lucasforums.com. That might have been the wrong place:eek:

The Drifter

mr.kotcs said:
I was told to post it at the official lucasarts forum. I figured that would be Lucasforums.com. That might have been the wrong place:eek:

Found it. Seems that I was in the wrong place earlier. I was here: http://forums.lucasarts.com/category.jspa?categoryID=10

Also, you ideas are great. But, as Attila said - the game is too far into development for them to add anything or change anything even if they loved your ideas.

But, alot of devs do listen and read their fan's feedback for sequels and future titles in the series.
But, if I am not mistaken. Ain't Traveler's Tales developing the game, and LucasArts is just publishing it?