Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

lao che & sons

Perhilion said:
That's not much of a preview. Barely mentioned how the game plays or anything.

that's true. But it did let us know what the hubs are going to be. We all thought that it was just going to be 1 hub for each movie and then 2 other hubs of other indy stuff.

Rhys135

New screenshots.

screenshot_pc_lego_indiana_jones_2_the_adventure_continue021.jpg

Big Damn Ants! :hat:
screenshot_pc_lego_indiana_jones_2_the_adventure_continue022.jpg

screenshot_pc_lego_indiana_jones_2_the_adventure_continue020.jpg

screenshot_pc_lego_indiana_jones_2_the_adventure_continue018.jpg

Lego Mac!!!! :D
screenshot_pc_lego_indiana_jones_2_the_adventure_continue019.jpg

michael

Nice! New screenshots!

Any idea what's up with the Mola Ram icon at the top of the Big Damn Ants! screenshot? It looks like a boss indicator too, why would he be there?

JP Jones

michael said:
Nice! New screenshots!

Any idea what's up with the Mola Ram icon at the top of the Big Damn Ants! screenshot? It looks like a boss indicator too, why would he be there?
He's not even on the screen.

JCC1004

I hope theses aren't final images. Indy is missing his leg detail and Mac should have a stache and darker hair. His torso is nice with the bandana.

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
I hope theses aren't final images. Indy is missing his leg detail and Mac should have a stache and darker hair. His torso is nice with the bandana.

yes, but if that is warehoue indy then it's acurate because he didn't have his holster.

These screens look GREAT! I can't wait for some more footage.:D

JCC1004

lao che & sons said:
yes, but if that is warehoue indy then it's acurate because he didn't have his holster.

These screens look GREAT! I can't wait for some more footage.:D
I didn't know that. He's not even in a warehouse environment. Anyway I doubt they'd put a desert Indy w/o holster and an desert Indy w/ holster.

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
I didn't know that. He's not even in a warehouse environment. Anyway I doubt they'd put a desert Indy w/o holster and an desert Indy w/ holster.

But what if they were playing the game on july 18, 2014... when it's raining outside... at 2 am... *gasp* in... FREEPLAY MODE!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

JCC1004

lao che & sons said:
But what if they were playing the game on july 18, 2014... when it's raining outside... at 2 am... *gasp* in... FREEPLAY MODE!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
It's a game they don't need to make new moulds or prints just designed them into a game. I doubt they will have two diffferent desert Indies, one w/ holster and one w/o. It would be a waste of a caracter slot. I think I'm going to try and find a refurbished PS3 when the price drops to 300.

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
It's a game they don't need to make new moulds or prints just designed them into a game. I doubt they will have two diffferent desert Indies, one w/ holster and one w/o. It would be a waste of a caracter slot. I think I'm going to try and find a refurbished PS3 when the price drops to 300.

Yeah your right, I'm just joking around. They probabaly won't make another indy with no shirt.:p

UIMJ

Nurhachi1991 said:
All the images I think are from free play I mean why the hell would the ROTLA Marion be in KOTCS?

For the same reason that you could play as Jango Fett in Episode 5 of Lego Star Wars, man.

I'm looking forward to this game, but I sincerely hope that we aren't rebuying the original for some extra levels.