What's your favorite Arnie movie?

EvilDevo

Either Terminator 2, Predator or True Lies.
Total Recall, The Terminator and Last Action Hero are good too.

If I HAD to choose though, I'd pick T2.

MarxBrosFan

The Terminator is my favorite Arnold flick. He made a much better bad guy than good guy IMO. The pacing is also a lot better than T2's, especially the extended DVD version. The human hero gives the action scenes a heightened sense of danger in comparison to T2 as well.

Shortie

All I've seen is the Terminator trilogy & Predator, I should see some more but they're never on TV.

1. T2
2. Predator
3. Terminator
4. T3 (I liked this one, though it felt rushed. I hate it when movies do that)

Lonsome Indy

Jingle all the Way, Twins, Predator and my favorite Terminator 2.

i do like the first Terminator but i've always like the second one better. and John Conners birthday is the same as mine, well the month and date are at least. not the year, which was cool how that worked out.

besides i remember when i first saw it as a little kid and when Arnold died, it was just so depressing to me. but that didnt detract from the great story that went with it though.

AndyLGR

Predator & Total Recall, T1 & T2 - 4 of the best scifi films ever made imo.

Red Heat, I like the partnership with James Belushi.

Montana_Jones

Here're mine:

TOTAL RECALL
THE TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR 2: Judgment Day
PREDATOR
The Running Man
Conan the Barbarian
TRUE LIES
TWINS

eroc

Kindergarten Cop is the best Arnie movie ever!

"It's not a tumor."

"I'm the party pooper."

Other than that, his movies suck.

kongisking said:
And people, leave T3 the hell alone!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Man, I've had it with the whining over this terrific bust-em-up action flick!

Get your brain checked dude, T3 is horrible. John Connor steals animal drugs from the vet, Arnie likes gay bars and Claire Danes is just plain terrible. There is nothing new, Same as T2, except the villain is a chick and John Conner is a scumbag loser and the music sucks. No wonder Arnie retired from acting. T3 should have never been made.

Last edited:

AndyLGR

Predator, t2 and total recall for me. 3 great sic fi / action movies.

It's funny, looking back at his films, especially his run of movies from terminator through to last action hero, but every one of his releases was highly anticipated. I remember the amount of publicity they got about number of kills or his number of lines or the fact he'd changed genre and done a comedy. Most of them are very much of their era and maybe haven't aged great like commando or running man or raw deal.

There's no doubt he was a huge star back then and watching his movies are still IMO an enjoyable experience. It seems that these days stars dont get the same impact or exposure as say arnie, Stallone and Harrison ford dud in their 80's heyday.

Montana Smith

Terminator 2 would take first place. Arnie was born to play the T-800!

Predator next, more because of the license than for Arnie.

The Conan movies and Red Sonja, because he was also born to play muscle bound barbarians. Back then he had a body designed by Frank Frazetta.