What's your favorite Arnie movie?

oki9Sedo

The Terminator films are great, but they're very depressing.

Total Recall is a really good action adventure sci-fi.

Michael24

San Holo said:
Is it true that she was born with extra parts?:eek:

That's just a stupid rumor that got started, somehow.

Personally, I thought True Lies was about the only time than Jamie Lee looked really good. That striptease sequence is great! :cool: If only Tia Carrere could have participated in it somehow. (y) :whip:

Snakes

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfmdsGrjW7M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfmdsGrjW7M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Best thing he's ever done.

shhimundercover

Schwarzenegger is great. Kindergarten Cop is my favorite though. True Lies would probably be second. Still want to see that remake of the Titanic with Arnie going down with the ship with a big thumbs up!

Deckard

Snakes said:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfmdsGrjW7M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfmdsGrjW7M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Best thing he's ever done.

I think that was the most amazing thing ever.

kongisking

G-Man said:
For me it's always been Predator and The Terminator.

"I think it is clear, we can expect great things from you."

-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorceror's) Stone

You have nailed the essence of Mr. Schwarzenegger. You're brain is DEFINITELY in the right tank. I 100% agree!!!!!

T2 is near-unbelievable greatness all by itself, though. And people, leave T3 the hell alone!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Man, I've had it with the whining over this terrific bust-em-up action flick!

San Holo

roundshort said:
Commando, Yes that is my favorite Arnie movie.
Commando rules alright. My favorite has to be Predator tho- I was going through all my old VHS tapes and found this one the other day... I really had forgotten how bad@$$ this movie is.

Last edited:

Michael24

kongisking said:
"I think it is clear, we can expect great things from you."

-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorceror's) Stone

You have nailed the essence of Mr. Schwarzenegger. You're brain is DEFINITELY in the right tank. I 100% agree!!!!!

T2 is near-unbelievable greatness all by itself, though. And people, leave T3 the hell alone!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Man, I've had it with the whining over this terrific bust-em-up action flick!

I know what you mean. I thought Terminator 3 was a very well-done action flick. It's actually my favorite of the series and the one I watch the most often nowadays.

Paden

San Holo said:
My favorite has to be Predator tho- I was going through all my old VHS tapes and found this one the other day... I really had forgotten how bad@$$ this movie is.
I'd have to vote for Predator as well. Aside from the action, there's quite a bit of suspense and tension on display. Once it gets going, it's a pretty unrelenting (and gory) ride. Great stuff.

The Terminator films (yes, I was disappointed with T3) would be a close second. I'm intrigued to see what direction they take the series in the upcoming installment with Christian Bale.

kongisking

Paden said:
I'd have to vote for Predator as well. Aside from the action, there's quite a bit of suspense and tension on display. Once it gets going, it's a pretty unrelenting (and gory) ride. Great stuff.

The Terminator films (yes, I was disappointed with T3) would be a close second. I'm intrigued to see what direction they take the series in the upcoming installment with Christian Bale.

I want the title to be Terminator 4: Rise of the Resistance. It's a perfect play on T3 being the rise of 'the machines,' so it actually makes sense that the fourth would tell about the origins ('rise') of Tech-Com. I would love this title. Watcha think? :cool: :gun:

Rayder

1.Terminator 1&2
2.Predator
3.Jingle all the Way
4.Kindergarten Cop
5. True Lies
6.Junior
7.twins
8.Last Action Hero