What's your favorite Arnie movie?

kongisking

eroc said:
Kindergarten Cop is the best Arnie movie ever!

"It's not a tumor."

"I'm the party pooper."

Other than that, his movies suck.

Get your brain checked dude, T3 is horrible. John Connor steals animal drugs from the vet, Arnie likes gay bars and Claire Danes is just plain terrible. There is nothing new, Same as T2, except the villain is a chick and John Conner is a scumbag loser and the music sucks. No wonder Arnie retired from acting. T3 should have never been made.

I don't remember when I posted the comment that you are replying to, but I know it must have been years ago. I've since grown up, and I now agree that T3 is a mediocre film compared to T2. However, I still think the action was pretty stupendous, and that the ending was beautifully poignant.

Will I sound like an idiot if I say I also enjoyed Salvation, with reservations?

And I think I'd have to say my new favorite Arnie flick is definitely See Arnold Run. :rolleyes:

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
I've since grown up, and I now agree that T3 is a mediocre film compared to T2. However, I still think the action was pretty stupendous, and that the ending was beautifully poignant.

I agree with that. The action was good, and the end was definitely poignant, even though The Sarah Connor Chronicles rewrites/delays/avoids that ending by making different choices after T2.

Regardless of that, T3 is still a valid Terminator story, since numerous timelines exist.

kongisking said:
Will I sound like an idiot if I say I also enjoyed Salvation, with reservations?

No. And you could include that one among favourite Arnie movies too, since he appeared as a CG model.

All Terminator movies and series are enjoyable to varying degrees. The original looks dated now, but it's still got it. T2 just looked slicker.

TheMutt92

The Long Goodbye... :p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0e1TkV6RzNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Montana Smith

Arnie is to star in an animated superhero TV series called 'The Governator'

Rolleyes! :rolleyes:

Arnie is the Governator

Thu 31 Mar 8:33 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is to star in an animated superhero TV series called 'The Governator'.

There was huge speculation as to what film will mark Arnie's comeback following his decision to call time as governor of California. Despite rumours of starring in new instalments of 'Terminator', 'Predator' or 'True Lies', Schwarzenegger's first role will instead see him work with Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee on the cartoon.

Explaining the show's plot, Lee said, "The Governator is going to be a great superhero, but he?ll also be Arnold Schwarzenegger. We?re using all the personal elements of Arnold?s life. We?re using his wife. We?re using his kids. We?re using the fact that he used to be governor. Only after he leaves the governor?s office, Arnold decides to become a crime fighter and builds a secret high-tech crime-fighting centre under his house in Brentwood.?

Schwarzenegger added, "When I ran for governor back in 2003 and I started hearing people talking about ?The Governator,? I thought the word was so cool. The word Governator combined two worlds: the world of politics and the movie world. And this cartoon brings everything together. It combines the governor, the 'Terminator', the bodybuilding world, the 'True Lies'.?

According to Deadline, the show will feature Arnold teaming up with colourful sidekicks - including a teenage hacker.

Hmm, is it April Fool's Day?