Hasbro mail away mystery figure revealed

QBComics

I only have one Indy fig. and that's Indy w/ Bazooka. There are sooo many that are so good looking! I also want Cementary Warrior, Spalko, Ugga Warrior, Mutt, Indy w/ hat. After those I will get this beauty for my Indy shrine!

BlackSleep

I mailed off for my first crystal skeleton figure a couple of weeks ago and with today's purchase of Cairo Swordsman just completed my second booklet of stamps. Not sure that I actually want more than 1 crystal skeleton figure, so if anyone's interested in a complete book of stickers (free of course) let me know.

fixer79

BlackSleep said:
Not sure that I actually want more than 1 crystal skeleton figure, so if anyone's interested in a complete book of stickers (free of course) let me know.

That's an awfully nice gesture of you, BlackSleep. I hope Marty gets it. He's pretty fast ;)

Anyway, what I wanted to ask...
Are the stickers only included in the single figure packs with the crate? Or do you also get them in the deluxe figure packs or duo figure packs?

cheers,

Cliff

The Golden Idol

fixer79 said:
That's an awfully nice gesture of you, BlackSleep. I hope Marty gets it. He's pretty fast ;)

Anyway, what I wanted to ask...
Are the stickers only included in the single figure packs with the crate? Or do you also get them in the deluxe figure packs or duo figure packs?

cheers,

Cliff

To my knowledge, the stickers are included only with the individual figures.

fixer79

The Golden Idol said:
To my knowledge, the stickers are included only with the individual figures.

I see. Thanks for the quick answer :)
Thank God I didn't open my Indy with horse pack to find out ;)

Uki

Yeah, I would love to have thirteen of these puppies, but I think I could settle with three... Maybe an extra to keep MIB/MOC/whathaveyou. I LOVED the movie, by the way. LOVED!!!!(y)

QBComics

4 more too go, and i'm getting 2 more figures next week! (y) It's gonna be nice seeing that creepy thing staring at me all night, as I go to sleep.

bonoferox

I have an extra completed certificate if anyone is interested. PM me.

(free to the first person who asks!)

Marty Jones

I'm not so sure. The last two big mail-aways that Hasbro has done (George Lucas as Stormtrooper for Star Wars and Doc from G.I. Joe) have both been carded, so I think it just might be. If not, I'd love to see it come in a big crate (like Hasbro's site originally showed).