Hasbro mail away mystery figure revealed

Billy Ray

I figured it was safe to post this since the movie is out and Hasbro posted it, but put a spoiler tag for those who have yet to see it. Mods, please delete if I am wrong (but please no vacation:eek: ).

I give you........

The Crystal Skeleton!!!

Redempt_CrysSkel.jpg

Sykopathic

Nice. Shame you have to buy so many figures to get it, I only really want like one or two Indy figures and that would just be awesome to have.

Billy Ray

Yeah, it does look a little small..maybe it is just the angle. NEver thought about it being magnetic...that would be awesome!

ChromiumBlue37

It could be like the Star Wars Tusken Raider from AOTC with the removeable head with magnetic action! This figure looks awesome! Love the transparency.

While we are on this topic and this is spoilerish to those who have not viewed the film yet, I need to know a few things.

Do you think that interdimensional beings are what we have all considered to be aliens from other planets? UFO flying saucers were intended to slip in and out of dimensional planes traveling quicker than through actual space? Maybe that is whay they have always seemed to "vanish" so quickly.

When the skeletons fused together and the real alien entity was revealed, was that Spalko's vision? The alien itself seemed larger than the Roswell alien. Was the gift from the Gods the knowledge and vision Spalko selfishly wasted?

Since the Ugha Gods' Council Chamber was penetrated, did the saucer take off, leaving to tangible trace of the temple or thier technology behind?

Too many questions, I know!

ChromiumBlue37

That is what I am thinking!

Can't help but think of the 13 aliens that built an empire, seeded a civilization, collected the arts of every Earthen culture and reigned as a council until death. How fascinating.

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
I figured it was safe to post this since the movie is out and Hasbro posted it, but put a spoiler tag for those who have yet to see it. Mods, please delete if I am wrong (but please no vacation:eek: ).

I give you........

The Crystal Skeleton!!!

Redempt_CrysSkel.jpg

I love this even more now!!

you know, It's pathetic you have to worry about being banned for posting something that you think is news on a message board.

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
That is what I am thinking!

Can't help but think of the 13 aliens that built an empire, seeded a civilization, collected the arts of every Earthen culture and reigned as a council until death. How fascinating.

That is a VERY good way to look at it.

Too bad so many haters out there are to shallow to see it.

ChromiumBlue37

Of course, you know exactly what Hasbro might do??? The Star Wars line gave us Jedi Council chamber sets exclusive to Toys R Us back in 2003
Connecting bases with thrones. Since they are all similar, the tools costs are nil. Just create a curved stepped daiis platform and included and include 3 throne with skeletons. Buy four rounded sets they connect to create the alien council.

ForbiddenEye

Before the movie I wasn't too interested in it, but now I MUST have it!

It looks poseable, I presume it can stand up right? (Or at least come up from the chair?)
:confused:

Lon

The Indy 4 haters better stay in out this thread. It will just enrage them further.

I can't wait until I get that figure. That is the best of them so far.

Montana_Jones

Wow! The detailing and everything for the first mail-away is exquisite! Here's hoping the larger scale mail-away items (not a basic or deluxe figure when Hasbro also offers them eventually) will also have the same attention to detail. Can't wait to get my first one!(y)
Most likely mail-away #2 would be a Jim Steranko concept Indiana Jones Deluxe figure? Or if Hasbro is going to do Basic style figures to test the waters for mail-aways, they should have fan polls to see which figure would be offered next. Could even be "Fan Choice" too.

The Golden Idol

Indy fan 235 said:
Wow, that is an awesome looking figure!

Indeed it is. Question: Is anyone who disliked KOTCS going try to get this figure? Most of the time, if I dislike a movie, I don't get any of its memorabilia, even if it looks cool (I haven't seen KOTCS yet, though).

iLUVINDY

Is there like a limit on how many crystal Skeletons you can get to one address???? So far i've sent two.... ill be happy with 3, cause collecting 13 is wayyyyyy to much money