Indiana Jones and The Raven of Doom

00Kevin

Indyfan
enough with the bloody pat on the backs...someone post a cast list! what fun is it if only 1 person goes along with this cool thread Idea

intergamer

Indiana Jones - intergamer
Pennsylvania Jones - intergamer

I have to play them both because they're twins, you see.

Swedish Anthropologist - Westford
Saucerman from Mars - Gilles V
Henry Jones - Atilla
Marcus Brody - Joe Brody
Aaron H, VP, and 00Kevin - American government employees
Sallah - R. Fisk
Indy's apprentice - Webley
UFO - Renderking's car

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
00Kevin said:
Lord Excalibur said:
I can be the relic ;)

Naw, Jaward M is the Relic, after being buried for a thousand years...
Yeah, Jawad Mir has been MIA for about three years now, but he has his own websites that he keeps busy with.

Canyon

Webley said:
Canyon would have to be the the new Marion in Jones4.

Wow, thanks! :D

Finn said:
But as it goes with female roles, I'll have to recast. Canyon is Marion - hands down.
Willie... I'll go with Indyologist.
And Ameera? Well, she can be the good-looking bad girl á la Elsa. Suits her better. ;)

Why, thank you Finn! :eek:

My own casting coming soon...

00Kevin

Indyfan
I dunno, Canyon's too nice to be Marion (or elsa for that matter), and she deffinitly isn't a 'spoiled brat' like willie. I think you would make a good..ORIGONAL indy girl

mabey she can be the girl in indy's class, with the eyelids :D

Canyon

00Kevin said:
I dunno, Canyon's too nice to be Marion (or elsa for that matter), and she deffinitly isn't a 'spoiled brat' like willie. I think you would make a good..ORIGONAL indy girl

mabey she can be the girl in indy's class, with the eyelids :D

Yay! Perhaps I can be the new love interest or even one of Professor Jones' admiring lady students.

Canyon

As for my own choices, I choose:

Indy (thirties): Renderking Fisk
Younger Indy (teens and twenties): Either DrJones56 or Gregorie Defense
Marion: Possibly myself or Ameera
Willie: Kiara
Elsa: Indyfreak
Marcus: Monkey
Sallah: 00Kevin
Henry Sr: Atilla the Professor
ShortRound: VP
Jock: Kumba
Aaron H: Wu Han
Col Musgrove: Bob

Other characters

Swooning girls in the classroom: Kate, Fatima, Indyologist, Indygirl, Indygirl 21, Westford, et al
Science and technical expert: MP3
Sidekick: Webley, Intergamer, Strider, Grumpus

Caitlin

From any movie? I think I'd be a Willie type character, because I'm one hell of a singer and I sure ain't the "adventurous type" ! (I complained the whole way hiking up "Burnt Rock" mountian on the Long Trail here in VT. 5 miles STRAIGHT UP! Filmed an Indy short for my stupid husband and we ended up loosing all the footage because I forgot to program the memory card in my digi! All for nothing!!!! Whahhhhh! I hate the water, and I hate being wet, AND I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin

00Kevin said:
Naw...me + Ren go way back! He's not suckin' up, he's my buddy! Jonesstock03! yeah! whop whop! Good times, good times...... (uhhhh..like I said a few hrs. ago in another thread, I've had a few rum + cokes..and few more since!) Man, I already know ya'll! I been spellin' for Webley for a year. Bond rocks Double 0!!

Finn

Staff member
<small>I don't do that very often, but... Web? What have you given to your wife?</small>