Indiana Jones and The Raven of Doom

00Kevin

Indyfan
Caitlin said:
00Kevin said:
Naw...me + Ren go way back! He's not suckin' up, he's my buddy! Jonesstock03! yeah! whop whop! Good times, good times...... (uhhhh..like I said a few hrs. ago in another thread, I've had a few rum + cokes..and few more since!) Man, I already know ya'll! I been spellin' for Webley for a year. Bond rocks Double 0!!

Suck up!

j/k, hahaha, yes indeed. smashing to meet you

*starts hitting on Caitlin*

:D jk

Caitlin

Nice to meet you too! Watch out...I hit back!
j/k as well!
:) Good times here...Web's never gonna get his computer time back!! What a sport...letting me flirt with his buddies! j/k again!
As it is so perfectly stated in a popular country song "I Love This Bar!"

Kate

So Caitlin's the new fave... First you guys hit on me, now her.... welcome to Tavern life, Caitlin! Anyway, I think it's time for me to make my own list....

Indy: apalehorse
Marcus Brody: Ren
Henry, sr.: Atilla the Prof
Marion: canyon
Willie: Me (we've already agreed on this)
Elsa: Indyologist
Sallah: grumpus
Short Round: Webley
Short Round's girlfriend: Caitlin

well, that's just a start.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Doc Savage said:
If I don't get cast soon, I'm liable to become petulant.

Be careful what you wish for. I had to fire my agent because he thought reviving the role of Shorty would be a good career move for me. eeesh :rolleyes:

<small> I'll get a letter to you soon</small>

Doc Savage

Finn said:
Doc Savage said:
If I don't get cast soon, I'm liable to become petulant.
There's still plenty of one-screen bad guy roles open... :D

Move over, Pat Roach! Doc's got his "head-in-the-propeller-arm-on-fire-ground-up-in-a-rock-crusher-running-with-Vogel-to-the-blimp-and-get-more-scenes-deleted" groove on!!!

Canyon said:
As for my own choices, I choose:

Indy (thirties): Renderking Fisk
Younger Indy (teens and twenties): Either DrJones56 or Gregorie Defense
Marion: Possibly myself or Ameera
Willie: Kiara
Elsa: Indyfreak
Marcus: Monkey
Sallah: 00Kevin
Henry Sr: Atilla the Professor
ShortRound: VP
Jock: Kumba
Aaron H: Wu Han
Col Musgrove: Bob

Other characters

Swooning girls in the classroom: Kate, Fatima, Indyologist, Indygirl, Indygirl 21, Westford, et al
Science and technical expert: MP3
Sidekick: Webley, Intergamer, Strider, Grumpus

Yo, wat about me??? ;) j/k! But since the new movies gonna be when everyone's older, maybe i can be Shorty's true love!!!! LOLOL:D:D:D

Kate said:
So Caitlin's the new fave... First you guys hit on me, now her.... welcome to Tavern life, Caitlin! Anyway, I think it's time for me to make my own list....

Indy: apalehorse
Marcus Brody: Ren
Henry, sr.: Atilla the Prof
Marion: canyon
Willie: Me (we've already agreed on this)
Elsa: Indyologist
Sallah: grumpus
Short Round: Webley
Short Round's girlfriend: Caitlin

well, that's just a start.

I didn't no Web waz married!!!! ...There goes my idea of being shorty's girl.........WAHHHHHHH! :'(

Caitlin

IndyGirl821 said:
I didn't no Web waz married!!!! ...There goes my idea of being shorty's girl.........WAHHHHHHH! :'(

*hiss..meow!* He's mine!! ;) No really, I'm flattered....(and you sure boosted HIS ego!)
Wanna be Short Round's girlfriend's little sis? Age-wise It'd work! We could be the martial arts chick duo! (being set in the future, 'course)kickin' bad guy butt and creating a distraction while Indy, current gal-pal, and Short Round get the relic!

Doc Savage

intergamer said:
Why don't you just play yourself in a cameo role?

The Man of Bronze vs. the Man in the Hat? Intriguing...that would pit me against Renderking Fisk. Coppertop Fisk and The Princess of Bronze (our respective treasures) could roll their eyes as daddies trade witty remarks and fall of large objects...