Any New Waves In Canada??

Goonie

Has anyone seen these 12" figs anywhere in Canada?:

German Officer
Dovchenko
Indiana Jones in German Uniform with Bazooka
Mutt Williams with Jacket and Crystal Skull
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom

The only four I've seen around here are the four that I have (Indy with whip cracking action, Talking Indy, Cairo Swordsman, Jacket-less Mutt Williams).

Marshall '81

Goonie said:
The only four I've seen around here are the four that I have (Indy with whip cracking action, Talking Indy, Cairo Swordsman, Jacket-less Mutt Williams).

These are the only ones I've ever seen, too.

There have been a few times product has shown up at Wal-Mart well after its inital shelf life, so maybe they'll still make an appearance at Canadian retail.

Personally, I'm not expecting to see them here, but who knows ...

Goonie

What's the status of Indy Legos in your areas? Currently, not one store around here has them.

Any more Temple of Doom figs spotted anywhere?

San Holo

Goonie said:
What's the status of Indy Legos in your areas? Currently, not one store around here has them.

We have all the new legos in stock down here in Texas(y)

Marshall '81

Goonie said:

I can't speak about the Lego sets, but there have been plenty of TOD sightings.

Just tonight, I saw a Short Round, a few Indys, and a bunch of Willie Scotts.

According to a Canadian Stars Wars site, a WalMart in Simcoe had at least two or three of each character as of Friday.

Goonie

Has anybody seen the Valentines cards anywhere in Canada yet? If so, which stores? :confused: I've been to Walmart and Superstore and didn't see any. Will try Shoppers Drug Mart maybe.

Marshall '81

Goonie said:
Has anybody seen the Valentines cards anywhere in Canada yet? If so, which stores? :confused: I've been to Walmart and Superstore and didn't see any. Will try Shoppers Drug Mart maybe.

Try Michaels Craft Store. It's the only place I've seen them.

Wugmanmax

Do you Canadians seriously have TOD figures all over? If so, I may have to plot out the path to the closest Walmart in Canada and drive the 6 hours to get up there. :whip:

FETT1

Wugmanmax said:
Do you Canadians seriously have TOD figures all over? If so, I may have to plot out the path to the closest Walmart in Canada and drive the 6 hours to get up there. :whip:

...NOT ANYMORE...WE BOUGHT em all up!:D

Marshall '81

Wugmanmax said:

We had a lot of TOD figures last month.

Now ... not so much.

There have, however, still been reports of them showing up.

I mentioned in an earlier post about a bunch being found in Simcoe and another message board also had a report of the wave being found in Windsor.

I know for myself, I've seen at least two of every character within the past week.

Goonie

Marshall '81 said:
We had a lot of TOD figures last month.

Now ... not so much.

There have, however, still been reports of them showing up.

I mentioned in an earlier post about a bunch being found in Simcoe and another message board also had a report of the wave being found in Windsor.

I know for myself, I've seen at least two of every character within the past week.

Your lucky. I've hit every store here and all I've seen were the ones that I bought. So far I got two Willie Scotts, One Chief Temple Guard, and one Temple Guard. I'm hoping to get a 2nd set of all figures to keep sealed. I still need to fill some gaps in my 2nd set of Raiders and Crystal Skull figs. Good thing that Walmart has them reduced now.

As for the ToD wave, it didn't help that it showed up just a week before Christmas. As for the LC wave, it didn't show up here until two weeks before Christmas. It seems the peg warmers now are Young Indy, Indy with Machine Gun, and the Grail Knight.

Thanks for the tip to check out Michael's for the Valentine's Cards. I didn't think they would have any.

Goonie

Just a heads up, another price reduction at Walmart: Mighty Muggs have been reduced from $5 to 2 for $6 (or $3 each). :hat:

Little Indy said:
Was the 12" TOD Indiana Jones EVER realeased in Canada?

It wasn't released anywhere. Final two 12" figures released from Hasbro were Mutt with Jacket (and Crystal Skull) and Indy in German Uniform (with RPG)

Goonie

If any Canucks have noticed that Zellers and Toys R Us have lowered their prices, let us know. So far they are the only two stores around here that haven't reduced the price to clearance prices yet, and they still have an ok selection of merchandise.

JTKenobi

Goonie said:
If any Canucks have noticed that Zellers and Toys R Us have lowered their prices, let us know. So far they are the only two stores around here that haven't reduced the price to clearance prices yet, and they still have an ok selection of merchandise.

I am pretty sure I heard somewhere on the Rebelscum forums that TRU in Canada had lowered their prices. I don't know if that means every store though. When you say an OK selection of merchandise, does this include TOD figures? I am getting nervous that I may never find these.

Insomniac

Goonie said:
Ok meaning Temple of Doom and Last Crusade?:eek:

Goonie

Insomniac said:
Ok meaning Temple of Doom and Last Crusade?:eek:

I meant on all Indy merchandise. Currently TRU reduced all their Prince Caspian toys to I think 50% off. ToD Figures are nowhere to be found around here. There's still some LC figs at Toys R Us. One of the Zellers here still had one Cargo truck on the shelf, but it was the hard canopy one. They also had 12" figs and a couple of Adventure Heros sets.

I even took a look in the Buck or Two store to see if they happened to get anything from Indy like the activity/colouring books but all they had were Hannah Montana and Camp Rock.

I just realized, it may be easy to get the ToD figs on eBay, but it will be hard to get them with the Canadian cards.:(