Any New Waves In Canada??

Goonie

Whatever is left at Walmart, it is now reduced further:
$2.00 for single 3.75" figs
$2.00 for deluxe 3.75" figs

Zellers marked some things down, the 3.75" figs were only marked down $1 to $11.

Goonie

Any Canadian Raveners spot issue #6 of the Indy mag on store shelves yet? I just went to check in Walmart but they didn't have it yet. I might try Chapters later.

FETT1

Ark Arrives...

Yeaaaaaaaaa.......it's true the mail man delivers in rain,sleet...AND SNOW...lots of snow!!!...:D

Stoo

Chapters still had copies of #5 as late as mid-Dec so I'm hoping they'll still be stocking #6 in mid-April 'cause I won't be home until Easter!:mad:

FETT1

Canada...has Gone Silent?????

...just wondering if any item's are still outt there?
I have only seen INDY toys @ ZELLERS(gotta make up a new name for these fools)....11.99 CDN. still on figure's...this company has NO idea...plus their customer service is now ansWered in INDIA....WTF???????

...PLEASE POST any finds....very very quiet here in EDMONTON!!!:dead:

FETT1...

TOY SHOW THIS WEEKEND ...

The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show
Sunday, March 29th
Shaw Conference Centre - Hall A
Edmonton, Alberta
10am - 6pm
$8 Admission - Kids Under 12 FREE
www.edtoyshow.com

Bring a donation to the Edmonton Food Bank and enter to win one of several great door prizes!

Special guests:
James Kyson Lee who plays Ando in the hit television series Heroes!

Matthew Wood, the academy award nominated sound designers best known for his voice portrayal of General Grievous in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Clone Wars!

Gus Lopez, creator of the Star Wars Collector Archive and co-author of the recently released collecting tome "Gus and Duncan's Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles."

Mark Bellomo, author of the Ultimate Guides to GI Joe and Transformers as well as several other collecting publications.

Hall A of the Shaw Conference Center offers over 27,000 square feet of space and as always, Western Canada's largest selection of collectible toy and comic dealers will be on hand offering a wide variety of products for the serious and casual collector!

The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show is brought to you in part by Happy Harbor Comics (www.happyharborcomics.com), Quikcard (www.quikcard.com) and Global Edmonton.

Marshall '81

Toys R Us is the only store I've been to recently with Indy stuff.

The figures are now $7.97.

They still had quite a few single and deluxe figures.

FETT1

TRU SCANNING CODE...yeahhhhhh + EDMONTON POP CULTURE FAIR COMING!!

...my local TRU should learn from this ...bought the last deluxe INDY SET I was after yesterday....rang up 12.99 ,oops should of been 7.97("7" INDICATES SALE PRICE,SO I was told)...anyhoot,scanning code error meant 1st item free up to 10.00 ....... I paid 2.99 ...they didn't have any idea about the scanning code sticker on the front door...I DID!...:):):)

FETT1

about_pcfposterK.gif

Goonie

FETT1 said:
bump...any???

Walmart doesn't have anything anymore. I bought the last four figs at the Walmart that still had some figs.

All Zellers has are the Uncle Milton toys, Indiana Jones Game of Life which they just got in recently), and the Akator Race game.

TRU still has some figs, but no TOD. The two pegs worth of figs are all still regular price. They do have all the Lego sets though, probably the first time they got all the Lego sets in.

Blockbuster has previously viewed copies of KOTCS for $6.99. It's kind of sad. Usually when they put movies out in the previously viewed section, they sell them for about $14.99 and gradually reduce them after that. Indy went straight to $6.99. No respect for the Jones!:( ;)

I want Indy 5!:hat:

Lance Quazar

Crystal Skull deserves no respect! ;)

(Curious, is that the deluxe edition or regular, though? I would like to see the special features at some point, despite my distaste for the film....)

Goonie

Lance Quazar said:
Crystal Skull deserves no respect! ;)

(Curious, is that the deluxe edition or regular, though? I would like to see the special features at some point, despite my distaste for the film....)

It's the single disc. They never have the deluxe edition for rental, at least, not at the Blockbuster I go to.

Goonie

Real Canadian Superstore has Mr Potato Head Taters of the Lost Ark on clearance for $9.44.

London Drugs has their 3.75" figs on clearance for $2.25. Also, the FX Whip is reduced.

TRU has the Lego Peril in Peru set discounted for $59. But they still have the 3.75" figs at regular price! :mad: Once they reduce them, the local store has one Ugha and one German Soldier left I want to pick up for arrmy building.

Sad times indeed for Indy. Let's hope for Indy 5.

UIMJ

LOL! I wonder if most people are hoping for an Indy 5 so that they have a hyped event to unload all of their KOTCS crap... :D

:p

It'd be a tough call for me. I'd like to keep going, but if there is an Indy 5, you know almost for a fact that it'd be the last hurrah.

Goonie

Toys R Us has finally discounted the 3.75" figures. They are $4.98. They were the last store around here to discount them. I picked up the last German Soldier they had.

FETT1

Notta ...booo Hooo...

...NOTTA THING HAPPENIN @ MOST RETAIL ,CEPT THE hallmark RELEASE...
ZELLERS stilllll has remnents of MILTON TOYS....STILL EXPENSIVE!!:mad:

Goonie

FETT1 said:
...anyone???...anything New????...

Fett1;)

In Zellers, I saw a jacketless Mutt in the clearance section. He was reduced to $8.99! Wow, what a savings! :rolleyes: :gun: :facepalm:

Nothing much out there. Superstore still has about 10 Taters of the Lost Ark figs for $9.44. Zellers has the Indy Game of Life, the Booby Trap Uncle Milton toy, the Race to Akator game, and the fig I mentioned above.