Competition Dioramas

inky_skin

Wow. That's a helluva piece of news to wake up to.

Thanks to all of you who voted for me and to Hemble for organising the competition.

Congratulations should also be extended to all entrants - there were some incredibly competent pieces displayed in this thread (with special commendation to Col Dietrich, whose entry was my personal favourite - I shall be watching your customising career with great interest ;)).

Luke Sprywalker

Yeeeeaaaa!:gun: :gun: :gun: The second place prize is one of my all time favorite dios of yours Ron! I am so thrilled! :D

Thanks again for hosting this conest and mostly for rewarding the winners with your masterpieces. It will be awesome to be able to see one of your dios sitting in my office. Good luck with your procedure and get well soon buddy.:hat:

Thanks to everyone that participated in this grand event! (y) From the entrants to the voters and the lurkers.

lao che & sons

Congrats to the winners. And a huge round of aplause to Hemble. This is THE coolest thing I've seen go down on the Raven yet. The fact that I got to enjoy everyone's dioramas plust there were some awesome prizes that I'm sure will be cherished in the collection sof three lucky Raveners.

Congrats to the winners again, and Lance your diorama certainly should have gotten awarded. I twas very creative and well executed(y)

hemble

Hi All

the OP went well I hope on crutches for about a week then another week before the stitches come out. So I have a little time to do some customs after a little break from doing them.

I will be sending the items out next week guys so don't forget to email with your full names and address. Spry I have your already thanks bro.

And col.dietrich everyone that entered recieved points mate.

Ron

NickTurner

Good on you Hemble, and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

(I wanted to to say "Hobble on Hemble", but kinda tacky...mumblemumble....)

Fabulous entries by all participants! Some really original thinking going on which is great - idea sharing and all that. Looking at the prizes again I wished I'd entered now! But other projects mumble mumble... busy...:D

1st PLACE - inky_skin (mine car) - For a flawless execution!
2nd PLACE - Luke SpryWalker (Raven Bar) - Great textures and flames. "The Raven"!!
3rd PLACE - Lance Quazar (museum) - Original concept and great photos!

Luke's Cairo market had realistic wall textures and a cool "playset" modularity.

Dietrich was having a ball! Great to see that iconic scene!

vf wing - Don't "Nazis" make the perfect Indy Villian? The comic concept was a cool way to go!

indyswk - reminded me of Pirates Of The Caribbean!

I hope all had fun - I certainly did:whip:

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

indyswk

Hi all,

Great dioramas, winners definitely deserve it for the kind of effort they put into their dioramas.

I am really inspired by this thread - I will work on another diorama project very soon.

NickTurner said:
indyswk - reminded me of Pirates Of The Caribbean!

Nickturner - Thanks for the mention, even though I guess i'm late and not qualified (?)

Funny you mention that, I've never actually had a chance to watch all three of the Pirates movies. I should go watch it sometime.

hemble

Hi Guys

Lance Quazar, Luke Sprywalker, inky_skin

Sorry for this guys my computer decided to crash and burn over the weekend and I lost alomost everything. Could you please send your address"s again to my e-mail please so I can send off the dio's.

hemble@optusnet.com.au

Cheers
Ron