Crystal Skull Japan Premiere

psion

skull angry!!!!!!!!

skulklangry.JPG

Rococo

Seriously, that makes every NY and LA premiere look like a joke- how lucky that you got to go! How did you manage the VIP thing?

Too bad about the poor translation- was it dubbed as well, or did they leave the audio alone?

Last edited:

psion

just subtitles, no dubbing.

No way! I would hate that. Just that some emotions are not translated well. So it was a waste.

Yeah, I got lucky. I just send alot of post cards to try for the contest drawings.
That is all.

I work and live in Japan, but went back to Home town in the States back in May to catch Indy. Now I am back to Tokyo, and I have been lucky to get to go.

There were many levels of winnings. You know, normal level and VIP level. most VIP level are contest from TV stations and stuff. I won that one.
Totally lucky. I would have been cool for the normal ones already.

So, it was nice!!!!!!!! never forget this experience for the rest of my life.

Rococo

psion said:
just subtitles, no dubbing.

No way! I would hate that. Just that some emotions are not translated well. So it was a waste.

Yeah, I got lucky. I just send alot of post cards to try for the contest drawings.
That is all.

I work and live in Japan, but went back to Home town in the States back in May to catch Indy. Now I am back to Tokyo, and I have been lucky to get to go.

There were many levels of winnings. You know, normal level and VIP level. most VIP level are contest from TV stations and stuff. I won that one.
Totally lucky. I would have been cool for the normal ones already.

So, it was nice!!!!!!!! never forget this experience for the rest of my life.

What a wonderful, lucky thing for you- I'm terribly envious, I looks like it was just fantastic- a once in a lifetime experience!

splish-splash

Wow!!! I so envy you :D

Sounds like the experience of a lifetime.
Good to hear you had a great time and thanks for posting to share some of the excitement :)

Why wasn't SS there, though?

psion

splish-splash said:
Wow!!! I so envy you :D

Sounds like the experience of a lifetime.
Good to hear you had a great time and thanks for posting to share some of the excitement :)

Why wasn't SS there, though?

hello. it is in my report before the photos.

His daughter had a graduation. He couldnt make it. He was suppose to come, instead the Producers came on his behave.

StoneTriple

Man, that's quite a premier alright. As someone else mentioned, it sure beats the Hollywood versions. Congratulations on getting to go and thanks for the photos.

:hat:

splish-splash

psion said:
hello. it is in my report before the photos.

His daughter had a graduation. He couldnt make it. He was suppose to come, instead the Producers came on his behave.

:eek: I read over it.
Sorry ' bout that

Inbanana

Damn... and here I came back to the states because I didn't want to wait a month to see it in Japan... I never thought they'd have a big premier like that... but then again, I probably couldn't have won tickets anyway. Well, I'm glad that you lucked out... looks like it was fun...

Grethe

Psion --
Thanks thanks and thanks again for an outstanding report!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to have a happy grin pasted on my face for the rest of the week thanks to you. Whoa!!

fatima

Psion, I'm sure you are aware about the LUCK you had!!!!! the premiere looks spetacular, what a life time experience! thank you for sharing it with us!

Young Indy

Thank you for posting! Very fun and entertaining read and pictures! I wish we did stuff like that in US. Good old Japan.