Dial of Destiny Premiere at Cannes

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Disney press release has a few superlatives:
London, U.K. (April 3, 2023) – Indiana Jones will return to the Cannes Film Festival for the world premiere of Lucasfilm’s “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny,” starring Harrison Ford as the legendary hero archaeologist and directed by James Mangold (“Logan”), on Thursday, May 18. The highly anticipated final instalment of the beloved franchise--a big, globe-trotting, rip-roaring cinematic adventure—will screen out of competition. “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” will open in cinemas June 30.

FordFan

In a new interview with Variety, Cannes' festival director Thierry Fremaux was asked about 'Dial of Destiny'...

"I saw it. The film is wonderful. We would be delighted to show it at Cannes."

Jonesy9906753

Only a few days to go now…

fun-this-is-where-the-fun-begins.gif

antonb

Would love to go just to stand outside to watch the cast and crew arrive. Never been to a premiere of a movie before. I wonder if or when there will be a premiere in London. I would be tempted to go down to London for that

WoodenGrail

There will probably be a video of the end of the Cannes screening, even though its out of competition title

Last year:

emtiem

Would love to go just to stand outside to watch the cast and crew arrive. Never been to a premiere of a movie before. I wonder if or when there will be a premiere in London. I would be tempted to go down to London for that
That’s a good point, I’m sure there will be. I never do them but I would like to see Harrison with my own eyes…

antonb

yes I feel the same, for this I might take a couple of days off and give it a go. Only if Mr Ford is going to be there though.

emtiem

I feel like he would be for the London premiere: that's always a big one and they shot it here.