Dial of Destiny Premiere at Cannes

MrEdcar007

"Sources have said that film is slowly being shown to employees of the studio and it’s slowly becoming easy to understand why they’re not only premiering the film at Cannes, over a month ahead of its release date, but also allowing for reactions and reviews to drop that early too. This is a very strong sign of good faith in the upcoming film."

So we are getting early reviews too acording to this site.

antonb

"Sources have said that film is slowly being shown to employees of the studio and it’s slowly becoming easy to understand why they’re not only premiering the film at Cannes, over a month ahead of its release date, but also allowing for reactions and reviews to drop that early too. This is a very strong sign of good faith in the upcoming film."

So we are getting early reviews too acording to this site.
If this film turns out to be great, boy I’m I going to become the sad one on Twitter! Pay back time!

maybebutnottoday

like yesterday i remember harrison, steven, lucas and shia in cannes in 2008. harrison at about 66 with a very fit body, very strong in a t-shirt. shia had said i remember what the hell am i doing here now and everyone was laughing. it was the last reason I didn't like 4.

rollingrockpaperscissors

like yesterday i remember harrison, steven, lucas and shia in cannes in 2008. harrison at about 66 with a very fit body, very strong in a t-shirt. shia had said i remember what the hell am i doing here now and everyone was laughing. it was the last reason I didn't like 4.
Harrison is looking very lean these days - age and a change of diet and exercise regime has shrunk him. To make him believable in action on the big screen once more is nothing short of technical and creative wizardry, I reckon. The magic of the movies. I salute you, James Mangold. I haven't seen the film yet, but I have every confidence you will stick Indy's landing.

antonb

The older you get the faster your body seems to change . 3 years ago Ford was looking bigger cus he was pounding the streets and his arms were looking pumped, obviously for Indy 5. So I don’t think you will see a lot of change on the screen. He has however definitely slimmed down since then. And is looking a little frail at times this last year or so. Old age I guess

fedoraboy

The older you get the faster your body seems to change . 3 years ago Ford was looking bigger cus he was pounding the streets and his arms were looking pumped, obviously for Indy 5. So I don’t think you will see a lot of change on the screen. He has however definitely slimmed down since then. And is looking a little frail at times this last year or so. Old age I guess
Yes, nothing I've seen from the trailers or the Cannes clip makes me at all worried about his physical size or performance, he looks older, sure, but at points not MUCH older than in Skull.

I thought he was looking a little frailer in pics and interviews from the end of last year - and in Shrinking - but then he looked a lot more like his 2020-ish self in those recent photos posted here last week.

maybebutnottoday

I’m looking forward to seeing the photos at Cannes. Can’t believe it’s 15 years to the day since Crystal Skull’s premier. Where has the time gone?
i have already seen some pictures of harrison visiting restaurants.he is in very good shape with a very nice haircut that helps him look even younger