DK ultimate guide full of spoilers

mfisher

just type in your zip code on the search page for B&N.. it will let you know if it is in stock and at which location...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The Ox connection does make sense now. But, I don't know. I'm having a hard time accepting that Indy isn't his Dad. Besides, when I saw that ET interview with Harrison and they asked about it, he didn't seem legit when he denied. His reaction looked rather forced especially in comparison to the Calista rumour from a few years back, which he seemed more natural towards by saying it was internet speculation.

I'm not surprised that Henry Snr's dead though. Saddened to be sure however it does put the secret cameo rumour to bed.

Shortie

Dr. Gonzo said:
Today on the Maury Povich show

The Results are in!

Maury: Indiana Jones, in the case of 20 year old Mutt Williams...
You are the father!

Marion: I told you mother ****er! What I tell you!

Mutt: Daddy!

Indy: Oh, sh!t.

LOL.

Maybe father meaning the person who raised Mutt. (Well until he died) I might be the only one who actually want Mutt to be his son.
I really hope they prove that Henry Jones Sr. thing wrong in a possible 5th one. Lucas could care less about stuff he didn't make. *Looks at all the Boba Fett background storys pre-AOTC*

The_Raiders

INDY ISN'T MUTT'S DAD, WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! Now we can only hope he doesn't take Indys place. :eek:

Avilos

mfisher said:
just type in your zip code on the search page for B&N.. it will let you know if it is in stock and at which location...

I had no idea B&N's website had a feature like this. Its very helpful. But I already checked and they did not have one.

I was not questioning that you saw it. Just wanted to see if my store had. I also checked Borders and they did not have it yet.

But I was able to picture up the Empire Magazine Indy issue and the Survival Guide!

Indy: "Marion never told you what happened to your father."

Mutt: "She told me enough! She told me YOU killed him!"

Indy: "No, Mutt... I am your father!"

Mutt: "No! No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

Indy: "Search your feelings, Mutt. You know this to be true."

Mutt: "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Indy: "Join me and together we can raid all the tombs of relics throughout the world as father and son."

Mutt: "I'll never join you!"

Indy: "Come with me, Mutt. It is the only way! Trust me!"

UltimateManGod

Agent Spalko said:
Indy: "Marion never told you what happened to your father."

Mutt: "She told me enough! She told me YOU killed him!"

Indy: "No, Mutt... I am your father!"

Mutt: "No! No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

Indy: "Search your feelings, Mutt. You know this to be true."

Mutt: "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Indy: "Join me and together we can raid all the tombs of relics throughout the world as father and son."

Mutt: "I'll never join you!"

Indy: "Come with me, Mutt. It is the only way! Trust me!"

That sounds vaguely familiar. I can't put my finger on it though...

Edit: ;) I'm joking

UltimateManGod

salussolia said:
Oh its in the end of the empire strikes back film came out in 83 im preetty sure
i could be wrong

Sorry I confused you. I'm well aware of where this is from. My post is now fixed. Unless you're joking too and returning the favor...

Oh, and Empire came out in 1980. Jedi was '83.

sunshinestate1992

UltimateManGod said:
Sorry I confused you. I'm well aware of where this is from. My post is now fixed. Unless you're joking too and returning the favor...

Oh, and Empire came out in 1980. Jedi was '83.
i was joking hahaa i tried not to make it sarcasticaly sorry bout that yo
the joked worked though

UltimateManGod

salussolia said:
i was joking hahaa i tried not to make it sarcasticaly sorry bout that yo
the joked worked though

Indeed it did. Now that we're all clear about what's going on the jokes and sarcasm, I'll get back on topic.

Despite the info in the book, Indy is still Mutt's father. Agentsands has hit the nail on the head:
agentsands77 said:
No, Mutt is Indy's son. Both Lucas and Ford have confirmed it at this point.

The thing is, Mutt doesn't know he's Indy's son. Marion has clearly raised Mutt believing another man is his father.

There's too much official confirmation for it to be any other way.

Avilos

I am surprised someone has not yet bought the book and scanned the whole thing! It happened with the RotS Visual guide. Also every one of the Magazines about Indy IV. If it is I will look at them.... I admit it I am a weak man.... ;)

Rivers

UltimateManGod said:
Indeed it did. Now that we're all clear about what's going on the jokes and sarcasm, I'll get back on topic.

Despite the info in the book, Indy is still Mutt's father. Agentsands has hit the nail on the head:

There's too much official confirmation for it to be any other way.

Ummm... no there isnt... they really havent said anything.... where has all this "confirmation" all of a sudden come from????

Avilos

Rivers said:
Ummm... no there isnt... they really havent said anything.... where has all this "confirmation" all of a sudden come from????

Lucas said it outright in a German interview.

xVendetta17x

Couldn't it have been a translation error?
I've heard confirmations from both side of the argument
At this point i'm not taking a side until I see the movie

Rivers

Mutt Williams said:
I concur. Just look in that German Magazine thread.

Fair enough.
I dont know why people are so distressed about this. Logically there would be absolutely no reason to have a character like Mutt Williams featured in the movie so prominently as he is, if he want going to be somehow tied to Indy. So what is the big suprise here??? He is his son... so what?? A 58 year old man shouldnt or is not even expected to have any offspring?
I also think that people are over reacting to the Alien factor. It is going to be such a small aspect of the film. It will be your traditional Indy story, it's just that popular belief is that Crystal Skulls were not shaped by man....it doesnt mean the whole movie is going to be about Aliens. These are real artifacts, so it's not like these theories about them being shaped by powers other than man are a new concept and havent been explored. Why cant Indy be part of that?? Look at the Trailers...warehouses, jungles, lost civilizations, ancient temples... I dont see anything that points this out as CEOT3K.... Quit worrying so much