Darkwing Duck
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Spongebob Squarepants
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Classic Bugs Bunny cartoons
Pokemon

(y)

indy34

I like spongebob too eventhough I'm 14 I still think it's funny as hell(y) Oh and can't forget The Simpsons and Futurama

Katarn07

Pff.... I'm 20 and still think Spongebob's hilarious. When did that show first come on? I've been a fan since day one. Not that I go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on and I'm too lazy to flip to find something else, I'm in!

berelain19

I'm 32 and I think it's great! I like the episode where Spongebob and Patrick play in that TV-box and use there ''fantasy'' and octo(what's his name??) doesn't get it...hahaha!!!:D

adventure_al

My favourites which I still watch:

Bucky O'hare
The Flintstones
Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (original not the new japanese style cartoon that sucks so badly)
Tintin
The Gummi Bears

also Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys has never been released as far as I know, anyone know of a site where I could view some of the episodes? I can only seem to find clips.

Paden

I've had a long time love for both Star Blazers and Robotech. The only other anime show that's really captured my attention since is Cowboy Bebop. On the western side of the fence, I enjoy the animated Batman, Superman, and Justice League series. My son is a fan of the current series featuring the Dark Knight, The Batman and I've really enjoyed the episodes I've watched with him.

Of course, I've also got a soft spot for Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry. I also get a kick out of Spongebob Squarepants at times. Watching it is somewhat unavoidable in my house. :)

Tennessee Smith

Paden said:
I've had a long time love for both Star Blazers and Robotech. The only other anime show that's really captured my attention since is Cowboy Bebop. On the western side of the fence, I enjoy the animated Batman, Superman, and Justice League series. My son is a fan of the current series featuring the Dark Knight, The Batman and I've really enjoyed the episodes I've watched with him.

Of course, I've also got a soft spot for Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry. I also get a kick out of Spongebob Squarepants at times. Watching it is somewhat unavoidable in my house. :)

Robotech was and still is my alltime favorite, although the new movie wasn't near as good as it could have been.

Rhys135

Animaniacs
Wacky Races
Looney Tunes shorts

Didn't watch that many as a kid, but I still find those 3 entertaining today.

Rayder

Tom and Jerry
The old George of the Jungle cartoons
Loony Toons
Fairly odd Parents
Space Ghost: coast to coast (can't believe Cartoon Network doesn't air this any more)
Simpsons, family guy

indifan101

berelain19 said:
I'm 32 and I think it's great! I like the episode where Spongebob and Patrick play in that TV-box and use there ''fantasy'' and octo(what's his name??) doesn't get it...hahaha!!!:D
Squidward and the show first aired in 1999 with the episode where spongebob first becomes a frycook at the Krusty Crab. My favorite episode is the Bikini Bottoms First Christmas my god when Mr. Krabs sings like a soprano, I bust a gut laughing:D

Katarn07

Rayder said:
Space Ghost: coast to coast (can't believe Cartoon Network doesn't air this any more)

They did last year. Not sure if they were reruns, but at least it was being aired!

Harvey Birdman is actually my favorite original Adult Swim cartoon. One of the only ones I've seen was with the custody suit of Johnny Quest and Hadji between Dr. Quest and Race. It nearly had me on the floor in stitches!

The_Raiders

i used to like Spongebob until my cousins had it on everyday then it just got annoying hearing it over... and over... and over... and over... (continue for 3 hours)