Favorite Comedians

Zharah

I saw Bill Mahr live and I fell off my seat in laughter. I'm serious about the falling part too, hehe. Lewis Black was really funny along with Brian Reegan. Some other favorites are Pablo Fransico, Gabriel Iglesias, George Lopez and John Stewart.

roundshort

Gotta go with Rodney Dangerfield, he just about rocks,
Steve Martin is killer
Chris Rock and vintage Eddie Murphy and lets not forget David Chapelle

Tennessee R

Ohio Jones, I wrote down my answers before reading your post, and these are the order I thought them up. (So, we must have something in common) ;)

James Gregory
Jerry Reed - For Comedic Songs
Peter Sellers - For Comedic Movies
Jerry Clowers

00Kevin

Indyfan
OhioJones said:
Peter Sellers is my all time favorite.

dude, you just got promoted to the rank of 'uber cool'

Sellers is the best ever

George Carlin is the best stand up of them all imo

in recent days, I enjoy the crazyness of Jim Carey and Mike Myers

but above all, let me just say 1 thing:

00Kevin - Funniest Ravener (Raven Awards 03)
Deadlock - Funniest Ravener (Raven Awards 04)

Ska

I'm more into the new school acts...

Dane Cook!!!!
Demitri Martin!!!
Slovin and Allen!!
Brian Reegan!

IndyBuff

There are too many to list here, but Jerry Seinfeld, Bob Newheart and other comedic actors like Leslie Nielsen and Jim Carrey come to mind.

theinfiniteweird

Comedians for me are hard to judge (stand up comedians) because they all seem to have a few routines that are very immoral, and that immediatly seems to turn me off. I guess Jerry Seinfeld is the only one I can think of that has a clean slate. haven't heard too much stand up, so don't jump down my throat, please.

As far as movies-

Bill Murray is probably my favorite. Ghost Busters, Groundhog Day, What About Bob? I can't believe no one's mentioned him yet. Others not mentioned that are good:

Bill Cosby, Robin Wiliams, John Candy, John Goodman, Tim Allen.

What about teams? Ghostbusters is pretty good. My favorite comedy movie is probably City SLicker II (yes, II), so i guess i'd say that those three guys do pretty good together. But hands down, the best performance, period (a duo)-

David Spade and Chris farley, "Tommy Boy".

Eric Solo

Brian Regan

Brian Regan is the funniest comedian I have ever seen live. He had me laughing so hard that I got scared at one point because I couldn't breathe. And not one curse word in the act.

Kingsley

Buster Keaton, the best in action comedys...

Alfredo Casero, surreal and absurd southamerican comedy... :D