HTS has TOD Figs NOW!!!

thelaw

Did some more research. Star Wars had no basic Legacy collection "out of stock" items either on HTS. It's POSSIBLE they pulled all the out-of-stock listings and as they come in, they'll be reposted with the new, $7.99 pricetag. Hopefully, anyway.

Lambonius

thelaw said:
Did some more research. Star Wars had no basic Legacy collection "out of stock" items either on HTS. It's POSSIBLE they pulled all the out-of-stock listings and as they come in, they'll be reposted with the new, $7.99 pricetag. Hopefully, anyway.

That raises a bit of hope, at least. :)

monkey man

thelaw said:

I hope you're right.
I called Hasbro and the guy told me that once the figures are pulled fom the site, they won't be back. He said that I should check my local retailers now. I hope he was wrong. He seemed pretty sure that Hasbro wouldn't get anymore.

Lambonius

I just snagged a Chief Temple Guard via BIN on ebay for $13.99 w/free shipping. The seller is located in Aurora, IL and named little_blue_buddha. That name sounds really familiar. Is this one of you Chicago burbs Raveners?