IDC - Indy Droolers Club

fatima

Girls, I've just come to say HI, I'm shamely busy and in a rush for the past days( haven't seen or read any of the previous posts) I just remember from my last one that I said it's not to drool over Regarding Henry oh I'm sorry I must be silly for saying that!! of course it's to drool as well he has such adorable face but I sure have more ideas to develop, I will join all of the postings made for you to reply properly as soon as I can!
Until then happy drooling!;)

|ZiR|

Indy-Anna said:
*drools* I don't think there's such a thing as posting too much. ;)
Indy_Chic said:
No of course not!!! Keep on posting!!:whip:

Oh good. I thought I was getting a bit overzealous here; Harry has that effect on me.

Indy-Anna said:
This one hasn't been posted on this thread already, has it? :confused:

I don't know if it has but I'm sure glad you posted it!! I haven't seen it, and it's... shall we say, very nice! *drools*

Indy_Chic said:
Yes I agree. When I hired Frantic a while ago, I kept on rewinding that shower scene and playing it again and again! :eek: He just looks so hot in that scene!

I know. Well until I, or someone else, gets around to capturing pictures of that part off the DVD, it will just have to remain in our memories and on the TV. :(

And I love Blade Runner its a great film! I always watch it on a rainy day! And those pictures are sexy! Thanks for posting them! (y)
Lonsome Indy said:
Blade Runner=favorite sci-fi movie.

again nice find of pics, you're making me quite a happy girl.;)

My pleasure, ladies. :hat:

OK! This post is a two-fer-one special because both the quality and quantity of pictures I could find was less than satisfying. Up first...

...The Frisco Kid!
Frisco_kid_ver2.jpg

Wikipedia:
Rabbi Avram Belinski arrives in Philadelphia from Poland en route to San Francisco where he will be a congregation's new rabbi. He has with him a Torah scroll for the San Francisco synagogue. Avram, an innocent, trusting and inexperienced traveler, falls in with three con men who trick him into helping pay for a wagon and supplies to go west, then leave him and most of his belongings scattered along a deserted road.

Avram is determined to make it to San Francisco. He fends for himself on foot for a while, spends a little time with some Pennsylvania Dutch (whom he takes for Jews at first), and manages to find work on the railroad. While trying to spear fish in a stream (to no avail), he is befriended and fed by a stranger on horseback named Tommy Lillard (Ford). They travel together, make it through the snowy mountains, experience Native American customs and hospitality, and learn a little about each other's culture:

Unfortunately, it turns out Tommy is a bank robber by profession, not only problematic for Avram from a moral point of view, but problematic for Tommy when he robs a bank on a Friday, then finds that Avram (an orthodox Jew) does not ride on the Sabbath—even with a posse on his tail. They remain together somehow, meet and defeat the villains who originally robbed and beat Avram in Philadelphia, and arrive in San Francisco. Avram then must deal with the changes his journey has wrought in his faith and his purpose in life.

I'll be honest. I haven't seen this movie in YEARS. It came on AMC in like '05, and that was the last time. All I really remember about it is Ford and Wilder shedding down to their long johns, running into the water, laughing and jumping on eachother.

frisco_kid.jpg

friscokid-1.jpg

(Yum!)
3666581020A.jpg

friscokid3-1.jpg

friscokid5-1.jpg

FORD FINGER!!
2262841020A.jpg

And now, Working Girl! I wanted to do this one after Indy~Annie said she hasn't been able to see it yet. Figured this was the next best thing.

working_girl.jpg

Wikipedia:
Tess McGill (Griffith) is an intelligent, working-class woman who has recently received a night school business degree. Her goal: to move out of the typing pool and into the executive suite. As she turns 30, her dream remains unrealized. After being misled into thinking her boss is getting her a better job, Tess finds herself set up as a sexual plaything for arbitrage expert Bob Speck, and promptly quits after publicly calling her boss a pimp.

Assigned as secretary to Katharine Parker (Weaver), Tess is encouraged to share any good ideas. Tess suggests that Trask Industries, one of the firm's clients, invest in radio instead of television, where it can gain more of a foothold on the market. When Katharine tells her she will help, Tess begins to feel her luck is finally changing. However, when Parker breaks her leg on a skiing trip in Europe, she asks Tess to house-sit for her. While at Katharine's, Tess accidentally finds evidence that Katharine was planning to steal Tess's idea. When Tess returns home, she finds her boyfriend Mick in bed with another woman. Disillusioned with Katharine and disgusted with Mick, she returns to Katharine's place and begins to hatch her own plan.

The next day, Tess calls executive Jack Trainer (Ford), using her boss' name as an entree. She tells Trainer that she has a proposal to run by him and sets up a meeting. The evening before the meeting, Tess attends a merger party (wearing a sophisticated new hairstyle and an expensive cocktail dress of Katharine's). To calm her nerves beforehand, she takes a few muscle relaxant pills from Katherine's medicine cabinet. At the party, she unknowingly encounters Jack, who never mentions his name. They have a few drinks together, but Tess passes out thanks to the combination of alcohol and pills. Jack takes her to his place in a cab; Tess wakes up the next morning in her underwear and leaves before Jack awakens. On entering the meeting, she realizes who Trainer is. She submits her proposal to him but his colleagues seem uninterested. Returning to her own office, Tess cries to her best friend Cyn that she at least gave it a shot and is mortified about the previous evening. Jack arrives and Cyn (at Tess's frantic request) pretends to be Tess's secretary. Jack announces they will proceed with Tess's
pitch.

I love this movie. The fashion and hair is fabulously 80s, and it's one of those feel good romantic comedies, yet it sticks out from the others because the protagonist accomplishes something more than just getting the beau at the end; she proves to herself and everyone around her exactly what she's capable of, and that she can stand on her own in the cut throat business world.

workinggirl01.jpg

(I'm so glad we his chest in like all of his movies. I swear, it's in his contract that we see his chest at least ONCE. It'd be bad business sense NOT to.)
workinggirl03.jpg

RAWR
workinggirl04.jpg

(I think this one is hilarious.)
workinggirl05.jpg

Lonsome Indy

i actually saw Gene give an interview before, such a nice man. and very very affectionate to his fans.

i have never heard of that movie however, now Working Girl i have.

|ZiR|

Lonsome Indy said:
i actually saw Gene give an interview before, such a nice man. and very very affectionate to his fans.

He seems like he'd be a very nice and genuine person. I've always like him more than Mel Brooks -- I think he's the more capable actor, too.

i have never heard of that movie however, now Working Girl i have.

Yeah, Frisco Kid is one of the more obscure Ford films. It was after Star Wars oddly enough, but no one really noticed it. Supposedly the bar fight scene is what helped get him the role of Indy!

Indy~Annie

And now, Working Girl! I wanted to do this one after Indy~Annie said she hasn't been able to see it yet. Figured this was the next best thing.

working_girl.jpg

Wikipedia:

I love this movie. The fashion and hair is fabulously 80s, and it's one of those feel good romantic comedies, yet it sticks out from the others because the protagonist accomplishes something more than just getting the beau at the end; she proves to herself and everyone around her exactly what she's capable of, and that she can stand on her own in the cut throat business world.

workinggirl01.jpg

(I'm so glad we his chest in like all of his movies. I swear, it's in his contract that we see his chest at least ONCE. It'd be bad business sense NOT to.)
workinggirl03.jpg

RAWR
workinggirl04.jpg

(I think this one is hilarious.)
workinggirl05.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thanks!!(y) i havent seen those pics....just the one where he's drinking from that cup.very funny love that look.;) lol

ok let me see if i can do this.....

well forget that....i'll get it...:(

i cant figure out how to do this.:( i needs more practice but.....lol where to start,i has sooooooo many great pictures toooooo!!!!! bummer

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharlow

Your pictures are showing up as links when I get the email notifying me of a new post, and the link is working, nice pic btw. so maybe it's a setting here on raven.

Check your user CP to see if you need to tick something to show images.

and try previewing your posts before submitting them to see if the link has worked, saves you the frustration of finding out it hasn't when your post shows up in the forum.:D

Indy~Annie

Sharlow said:
Your pictures are showing up as links when I get the email notifying me of a new post, and the link is working, nice pic btw. so maybe it's a setting here on raven.

Check your user CP to see if you need to tick something to show images.

and try previewing your posts before submitting them to see if the link has worked, saves you the frustration of finding out it hasn't when your post shows up in the forum.:D

thanks for the big help!:)

i'll try as i once said before im just about the worst computer person.lol i dont even know what a pc or cp (wat ever way it is.) is...i know.....its very sad.:p

Sharlow

Indy~Annie said:
thanks for the big help!:)

i'll try as i once said before im just about the worst computer person.lol i dont even know what a pc or cp (wat ever way it is.) is...i know.....its very sad.:p

LOL, if you need any help just PM me, I'm not doing anything right now, so I can try to help. Anything to see all these great pics of yours:p

BTW the user CP I was talking about is one of the headings at the top of the screen here in the forum. Its got all your settings, subscribed threads, avatars etc etc in there, pretty sure there's something in there about viewing images.

The other thing to be aware of is when you post the link to the pic make sure it has IMG tags in front and at the end of it, like this
If you use photobucket to upload your pictures, they actually provide the IMG tags as one of the options.

Last edited:

Sharlow

I'm trying to teach myself how to use photoshop so I can actually have a go at making some better wallpapers. Need a good one for my new job, sick of the boring old windows wallpapers.

Indy~Annie

Sharlow said:
I'm trying to teach myself how to use photoshop so I can actually have a go at making some better wallpapers. Need a good one for my new job, sick of the boring old windows wallpapers.

thats neat.:)

i think my older sister did photo shop...? dont remember.lol windows wallpapers are all ways boring.:rolleyes: he he he

Indy~Annie

|ZiR| said:
You did it! Hurrah! (y)

I really like that picture. I've never seen it before. The guy on the left is making a funny face. It's like he's thinking, "OMG it's Harrison Ford!" Definitetly saving this photo. :gun:

lol actually i found it on the raven.:p funny huh? lol i just had to save it too.(y)

yes that guy looks very strange i would probably look like that if i was standing next to mr.Ford him self....i would look insane probably.lol :p

Sharlow

Indy~Annie said:
lol actually i found it on the raven.:p funny huh? lol i just had to save it too.(y)

yes that guy looks very strange i would probably look like that if i was standing next to mr.Ford him self....i would look insane probably.lol :p

Only INSANE? If that was me I'd be a gibbering mess. I met my fave (life long fave) singer a couple of years ago and my brain just flatlined and my mouth just said all sorts of rubbish lmao

Indy~Annie

lol thats what would happen to me.i would probably scare the poor guy to death:p

"put her down!!!put her out of her misery!!"lol

whos your fav singer?:)

Sharlow

Indy~Annie said:
lol thats what would happen to me.i would probably scare the poor guy to death:p

"put her down!!!put her out of her misery!!"lol

whos your fav singer?:)

HAHA yeah exactly, got a very strange look.

Fave singer/band is Bon Jovi. A girlfriend and I went to Tokyo from Australia for 3 nights to see them perform at the tokyo dome, and met the band. Talk about feeling like an idiot LMAO