Indiana Jones 5 logo...

Nerdpants

Let's also not forgot Solo...the shortest possible title for that movie other than Han. Granted, that one didn't do so well.

One thing I'm sure of, the title will not be 9 words long again.
Lucas insisted on having Kingdom in the title for Indy 4 which blew the word count out. It would have been better if it was just call Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

Yes.. I agree that the title will be shorter this time round.

emtiem

Lucas insisted on having Kingdom in the title for Indy 4 which blew the word count out. It would have been better if it was just call Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

Yes.. I agree that the title will be shorter this time round.

I was thinking recently that ‘Indiana Jones and the Call of the Crystal Skull’ might have worked. It just needed to be a syllable shorter I think.

JediJones

I meant...

Indiana Jones, Colonel Doctor Irina Spalko of the Order of Lenin, the Nazca Natives and the Quest for the Return of the Skull to the Thirteen Crystal Skeletons in the Interdimensional Kingdom of Knowledge with Indy's Pal Mutt Williams

Forbidden Eye

Speaking of weird logos. This looks like a hybrid of the classic & the new one Disney presented.

Noticed the san serif “I” & textures.
Maybe it’s a nod to the logo as it appeared in the trailer for Temple Of Doom!😜

20140625-212316-76996616.jpg

Lance Quazar

How disappointing, I think he’s lead people on a bit there.

Mark's tweets were vague, but there's just no way on earth he'd be working on an official poster (even a teaser poster) this early let alone that he'd be sneak peeking looks on twitter.

emtiem

It looks really odd with a crossbar on the J but not on the I. I guess it's probably technically correct as the other I doesn't have one, but all the same it just looks visually awkward.

Nerdpants

Mangold already trolled him on twitter about the project its not beyond the realms of possibility Drew is going to be back once more!!
I think there is a reasonable chance. Star Wars has so many films.. too much for a retired man. But this is the only Indy film

emtiem

Interesting one to keep a note of, we'll probably never see that version again!

But what's in the box?